Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

I bet Braveheart would be a hilarious watch now after Mel Gibson's recent phone rants.

The Last Exorcism 6/10

Acting and storyline were on point but the ending was pretty stale. Shot in that shakey hand cam style but it doesn't make or break the movie. I'd say it's more of a suspense thriller than horror.

Just got back from watching the Expendables for the third time , that movie fucking rules. 10/10 for epic 80's action and reviving at least 3 actor's careers

MacGruber 8/10 very fun old with some old school comedy. i just wish he could make some actual MacGyver shit during the movie

Hot fuzz 10/10
everything with Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright deserves a fucking oscar

Just got back from watching the Expendables for the third time , that movie fucking rules. 10/10 for epic 80's action and reviving at least 3 actor's careers

I bet you Jean Claude and Seagal are acrobatically kicking themselves in the ass for not signing up for this

I'd give the movie a solid 7/10 just for the fun/nostalgia factor and a great dig at Schwarzenegger. Pacing was a little little off for the 1st 1/2 of the movie but when it explodes into the orgy of violence that is the last 1/2 hour, its all worth it. Terry Crews actually has one of the most memorable scenes in the movie (the whole theater went nuts) and Jet Li was pretty fuckin funny

Looking forward to part 2 which I heard they're already writing

Clash of the Titans
3/10

One of the worst scripts ever, every actor seemed to have a different accent, and the special effects were pretty dodgy. If it wasn't for some decent fight scenes, would have been 1/10.

I bet you Jean Claude and Seagal are acrobatically kicking themselves in the ass for not signing up for this

I'd give the movie a solid 7/10 just for the fun/nostalgia factor and a great dig at Schwarzenegger. Pacing was a little little off for the 1st 1/2 of the movie but when it explodes into the orgy of violence that is the last 1/2 hour, its all worth it. Terry Crews actually has one of the most memorable scenes in the movie (the whole theater went nuts) and Jet Li was pretty fuckin funny

Looking forward to part 2 which I heard they're already writing

YOU BETTER REMEMBER THIS SHIT AT CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!:headbang::lol:

I thought Statham and Stallone made a great team , they really felt like they'd been buddies for years

P.S. I'm sure they are making a second and third and 4th since this is Stallones biggest hit since like fucking Cliffhanger

P.P.S. I would like to see Jean Claude , Kurt Russell , Carl Weathers, Micheal Jai White , Ving Rhames , Scott Adkins , Chuck Norris , and Thomas Jane in the sequel ! Fuck it , throw Ray Stevensen in and have all 3 Punishers in one movie !! Keifer Sutherland would rock , also Tony Jaa ! Put Tony Jaa against Jet Li !!

Edit: I forgot I wanna see Clint Eastwood as the Church type role , and Bruce Willis actually fight someone in the movie! Also Robert Patrick for the villain !