Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Resident Evil: Afterlife. 2/10

What? The whole fucking movie was in slow motion, nothing made sense, it was just use of the 3D gimmick shit, Umbrella's Boss looked like an agent from Matrix, final fight was EXACTLY like Matrix, everything seemed like a Matrix rip off on this one... I actually liked the Resident Evil series... this just killed it... and apparently it's not the last one... great.

The American-7/10. Very good for a Clooney action pic. Decent plot
Salt 7/10. Usually Jollie action pic. She does look good in it. I do have a feeling she isn't going to age well

Resident Evil: Afterlife. 2/10

What? The whole fucking movie was in slow motion, nothing made sense, it was just use of the 3D gimmick shit, Umbrella's Boss looked like an agent from Matrix, final fight was EXACTLY like Matrix, everything seemed like a Matrix rip off on this one... I actually liked the Resident Evil series... this just killed it... and apparently it's not the last one... great.

I agree the movie is crap story-wise, I think they made great use of the 3d gimmick, visually it's impressive. And yeah in general it sucked, but the part about the umbrella boss looking like a matrix agent.... you haven't played the games have you? Although Wesker is not the president of umbrella in the games, his movie character is really a perfect translation of the videogame character, this dude existed before Matrix buddy

District 9 stoned is one of the most intense, thought provoking, mind numbingly overwhelming movie experiences ever, whaaaaaaaaaaat

Acceptance - 8/10

Cheesiness and bad acting aside this movie the sentiment really appealed to me on a fundamental level and had some good laughs.

"9" 7/10 - The back story seemed more interesting than the A -> B plotline of beating the machine, but it was still well done and I like a dark story.

The Island of Dr. Moreau 6/10 - Was expecting much worse based on the reviews.

Ice Pirates 3/10 - Just as bad as I remember it.