Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

The original film 'Let the right one in' was made in Sweden and is a 10 out of 10 can't bring myself to watch the remake . I highly recommend you check it out .

Never did get the hype about that movie, thought it was kinda dull (and no I dident expect some Hollywood action vampire movie).

I would rate it 8/10.

back on topic.

Four lions - 8/10 .. had some great moments.

Let me in has to be one of the most unnecessary films ever, regardless of it's quality.
Let the right one in was only released 2 years ago.

What would you say if someone released a cover of songs off of Ob zen or Antithesis, fucking retarded.
And to be frank quite disrespectful to the original film, as is the upcoming remake of the "Millennium Trilogy"

Revenge of the Nerds 9/10 i know this one is an old one, but watched it again tonight for the first time in like 20yrs and laughed my ass off! a lot of great underlying themes, plus - this has got to be the prototype for every movie like it since!

Just watched Machete and I have to say that it's like the most manliest movie I've ever seen
almost more manly than Boondock Saints "Machete don't text" :D

Resident Evil, Afterlife - 7/10

Good action, the REAL3D adds a cool factor, a bit repetitive gives it the 7 really. Another decently acted action / suspense flick. Quite enjoy the series as a whole. Mila is just fucking pure sex any way you look at it!

Finally got to see Inception (Imax)! Great Movie, the end surprised me though. And there was no twist in it at all, witch kinda dissappointed me. I'd still give it 8.5/10, i guess :p

Finally got to see Inception (Imax)! Great Movie, the end surprised me though. And there was no twist in it at all, witch kinda dissappointed me. I'd still give it 8.5/10, i guess :p

Of course there was no fucking twist.
The only thing making people think Inception has a twist is 90% of peoples complete inability to comprehend a story even when all the visual cues required to understand what's going on in the ending are shown CRYSTAL clearly.

but yeah, cool movie indeed

Vespiz, what you are feeling right now is your consciousness being forcefully expanded against your will. ^_^
Embrace that shit dude, Mulholland Drive is a special one.

But yeah, I bet if you were to show Mulholland Drive to a 10 year old and a 30 year old, ask them to write down their opinions and then compare their thoughts afterwards, the 10 year old would love it and fundamentally understand it.
Children have a far harder time understanding dream logic, the subconscious and irrationality. Not in technical terms, but fundamentally, they can feel that shit in their bones, their intuition just understands it.
Adults abandon that intuitive way of dealing with things for a more technical, twisted method of thought, while a few actively seek to maintain it, David Lynch presumably being one of them.

Children have a far harder time understanding dream logic, the subconscious and irrationality. Not in technical terms, but fundamentally, they can feel that shit in their bones, their intuition just understands it.

Wait, this doesn't make sense - did you mean to say "children have a far easier time understanding dream logic, etc."?