Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Vespiz, what you are feeling right now is your consciousness being forcefully expanded against your will. ^_^
Embrace that shit dude, Mulholland Drive is a special one.

Sure felt like it! I've never shied away from a Lynch movie, yet I'm always left perplexed by them. Kinda learned to accept that weird shit happens, roll with it! o_O:popcorn:

And yeah.. boobies.

Batman : Under the Red Hood 10/10 , best animated Batman movie EVER. Before this my fave was Mask of the Phantasm but this is actually even better.

The Stranger (or something) with Stone Cold Steve Austin - 0/10 , but pretty funny to hear his redneck ass attempt to appear fluent in Spanish :lol:

Exorcist III - 7.5/10 , it's where the soundbite used by Cryptopsy at the beginning of none so vile is taken from

It would be interesting to see what the original "Legion" version of the film would have been like, as it was drastically edited and re-shot to be more commercial.

Into The Wild 1010
this is why cinema's were invented for...

Why does everyone love this movie? I thought it was incredibly boring and retarded... guy randomly decides to move out of his wealthy family's house and become a vagrant , then dies in a bus in the woods... cool story bro

Veronika Decides To Die: 8/10

Kinda philosophical, yet not annoying-(wannabe)-intellectual. But definitely worth seeing.
There's not very much dialogue, but some very true things are said nevertheless.
I was really astonished by Sarah Michelle Gellar. Her acting in this film is fucking great.
Just saw the trailer and hate it. Lol, worst trailer ever. The movie is not about her loving some guy.

'Predators' - 2/10 for shitty plot, lousy acting, non-existent character development, terrible camerawork, lousy pacing, total absence of tension and blatant, shameless plagiarism. It gets a 2 purely because it has a good musical score, but then that was stolen as well.

The disapperance of Alice Creed - 8.5/10, very cool british thriller, some great twists and fucking keeps you attention for there only being three people in the movie really,

The experiment - 7/10 - some great acting from forest whitaker, fantasticly interesting plot, kind of dissapointed with the ending scenes, but definatly worth a watch

Got REC 2 lined up right now :D

is about living you life. If he had chosen money, he would spend the rest of his life in a office. I think is a brilliant movie, and it makes me feel like the smallest person in the world, i wish i could have such balls.

8/10 Machete... manly movie, but the FXs were kinda a let down

is about living you life. If he had chosen money, he would spend the rest of his life in a office. I think is a brilliant movie, and it makes me feel like the smallest person in the world, i wish i could have such balls.

Balls? To be stupid enough to abandon a privileged life, when people in other countries would kill for it? And not even do enough research about the flora and fauna to make sure you don't die from eating a poison plant? Or learn to smoke meat properly to preserve your food supply? If you're gonna be a glorified homeless man at least do it properly. I dunno , just my opinion. I think I really didn't like it because I remembered suffering through the LSD trip shitfest that was Speed Racer , and I remembered the lead actor was Speed.