Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Yeah, having watched that movie I thought the premise was interesting but that he was a stupid twat for going out there totally unprepared to face the consequences of a reality unknown to him.

The throwdown amongst men (otherwise known as the battle between ns and gg) 8/10

On a serious note, just saw some "new" movie w 50 cent in it. Sucked Hard

A fistful of dollars 7/10
For a few dollars more 6/10
How to train your dragon 10/10 god i love this movie >.< i could watch it every fucking day

Into the Wild is a great movie man; not because one is expected to idolize or praise the guy for his "boldness", but because as he journeys through the film you get the chance to reflect on his mistakes and his courageous steps. It's a journey of self-discovery.

As for the ending, I thought it was pretty obvious that his decision was fucking stupid, leaving all the people who actually cared about him behind. His egocentric nature subconsciously made me appreciate what I have and those who respect me more.

Just watched Little Miss Sunshine again. A fantastic movie in my opinion. Dark humour as it should be done with such diverse characters its impossible not to fall in love with in my opinion. 9/10

Avatar special extended edition 3D 9.5/10
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME
i just watched it on the cinema for the first time
i didnt gave it a 10/10 cuz i think the music could have been better...i dont really like james horner for this movie
i would have choose hans zimmer or john williams

the hills have eyes is one of the few modern horror movies i have any respect for (didnt really get into the original for some reason.)
especially the music, stomach churning!

anyway
watched The Man Who Wasn't There (by the Coen Brothers) last night. 9/10
Dragged a little in a few places but that's just nit-picking when the feeling the movie as a whole gave me was so potent.
Seems to be a story about giving in to the chaos, going with the irrationality, putting the self first and others second, reclaiming back an existence squashed by a soul crushing existence and feeling truly alive, and a quiet revery for the strange flow that life seems to have when you really observe what goes on, but that's just what I took away from it. It's supposedly just a really good pulp story, but I think it's far more than that.
I'd recommend it whole heartedly.
Beautiful photography too. Gorgeous black and white, modern film noir stuff, incredible camera angles.

the fourth kind 4/10, meh. it was kinda creepy but I just thought overall it was weak, especially after I found out they pretended the "stock footage" was real

Scott Pilgrim Vs The World ... 10/10 ... fuckin' amazing movie...makes you feel like you are on LSD (well..i guess it's like that!)