Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

The Walking Dead (tv series premier) - 8.5/10 - This was pretty sweet. High quality filming and awesome makeup artists. Reminds me of 28 Days/Weeks later. Will definitely have to watch the rest of the season.

This show is incredible. The zombies are clearly some of the freakiest looking ever put to film.

Youth in revolt 7/10
28 days later 8/10
28 weeks later 7/10
Defendor 10/10 if you dont cry with this movie YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL.

havent really been watching any films lately but ive been watching some tv series

i will probably start posting ratings for individual x-files episodes too.. haha
actually im going to start now

S3E01 - The Blessing Way - 9/10
S3E02 - Paper Clip - 7/10

Snuff Box (series overall) - 9/10 utterly hilarious absurd sketch comedy

Just saw Scott Pilgrim vs. the World...

fucking awesome movie. I bought it on dvd, but I'll be giving that away to a friend and buying the bluray version now.

I saw Scott Pilgrim vs. the World too!

I went in not knowing a thing about the movie. When things started going nuts I was like "WTF is shit!" but I ended up loving it.

8/10 for me.

Defendor 10/10 if you dont cry with this movie YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL.

Been wanting to see this (the preview is on the Zombieland DVD)

Let's see I saw

MacGruber: 8/10 funniest sex scene ever/funniest villian's last name
Dead Space: Downfall 6/10 kind of boring, zenomorph this zenomorph that

Believe it or not...Forrest Gump, for the very first time

10/10

dude that's kinda creepy, I just watched that movie as well.

Wasn't the first time, but I haven't seen it in years, and for some reason, I chose to watch it today. :lol:

Anyway, it's a great movie indeed.

Hot Tub Time Machine 8.5/10.
Dumbest name for a movie in a while but the flick itself was good. Most I've laughed in ages. First time Chevy Chase was funny since Fletch too. Killers shirt was added bonus worth that .5 points. Recommended.