post your embarrassing pictures thread

Tiff said:
Ok here is me this New Year's after consuming a bottle of rum and 5 or 6 vodka shots in less than two hours. Don't try this at home. (don't worry, that's not puke on my best friend's pants next to me, I just threw my drink at him)
CIMG0241_Medium.sized.jpg

LOL is that a "preventative sheet" I see duct taped the carpet?

This one isn't truly embarrassing... but the passing out and puking after is embarrassing. That ands the fact that the only thing keeping me leaned up at that moment and not falling over was the pillow.

274388944_l.jpg

I have 2 others which are pretty damn bad, and I'm trying to get them from the guy who has them, but he's a douche...

Stealer of Dreams said:

Hell I'm gonna have to take more pics of myself with cheese :loco:

Oddly enough, the waitress who brought me this fucking cup of cheese kept coming back to the table and telling me random stuff about cheese, like how they were getting pepper jack on the 24th, like it was some big deal. It was kinda creepy.

Tiff said:
Ok here is me this New Year's after consuming a bottle of rum and 5 or 6 vodka shots in less than two hours. Don't try this at home. (don't worry, that's not puke on my best friend's pants next to me, I just threw my drink at him)
CIMG0241_Medium.sized.jpg

There be a lot of love in that room :)

Dude...cheese cups? WTF?

Final_Product said:
There be a lot of love in that room :)

Dude...cheese cups? WTF?
What's a cheese cup? There were 4 kegs at that party, and I don't think anyone wants to wash the glasses of hundreds of people, which is sometimes how many show up at our shindigs.

ill have to find the picture a few friends took of me on my 18th birthday, i was completly waisted, hurling in a toilet

*of course my back is to the camera, so you don't see anything*

i comsumed 8 shots of straight tequila, and 3 shots of captian morgan within a 20 min time period....

i went a little overboard and found myself one with the toilet

I'm going to visit my relatives next week, I'm sure I'll have plenty to post when I come back

time for more drunken goodness (probably reposts, but whatever)

P1010053.jpg

of corse, my favorite activity when theres drinking involved

P1010123.jpg

i dont even know