Books:

The Elements of Moral Philosophy by James Rachels
German Myths and Legends by Donald A. MacKenzie
Beers of the World by David Kenning

Beers:

Pinkus Organic Ur Pils
Hacker-Pschorr Weisse
Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier

It probably has tips on how to come up with awesome titles for black metal albums.

I'll read the synopsis:

"It is often said that Latin is a dead language. But now, thanks to this little book, you too can tap the awesome power of Latin to dismay the ignorant multitudes.

In staff meetings and singles bars, on freeways and fairways, there are aggravating people lurking everywhere these days. Bestselling humorist Henry Beard has the perfect comeback for all prickly situations, offering a slew of quips your nemesis won't soon forget..or even understand. Impress your friends--and enemies--as never before with this indispensable phrase book that taps the secret power of Latin to deliver, in total safety, hundreds of impeccable put-downs, comebacks, and wisecracks, including how to:

-wittily insult or fire coworkers
-blame corporate scandals on someone else
-cheer at a WWE match
-talk back to your computer
-write email pranks
-deal with road rage
-psych out your opponent's golf bal
-talk like Tony Soprano
-and much more.

Bram Stoker's Dracula/Mary Shelley's Frankestein(collector's box set).

I just bought last night @ best buy;

Cloverfield
Batman begins
Counte of Monte Crisco(newer one)
50 horror movie pack w/ Night of the Living Dead, House on Haunted Hill, Nosferatu and way more that i hope arent that bad :lol:

I posted this in the Gamers Thread...but what the hell.

SystemShock2001.jpg

SystemShock2002.jpg

The New Complete Guitarist book, the definitive guide to playing the guitar.

The Living Dead DVD. 9 movies 3 DVD's

I went into a music store earlier to buy some acoustic and electric strings and ended up buying a Boss Metal Zone mt-2 also. I can't wait to run this into my ampeg head and crank my half stack(it's at a friends right now), but tomorrow it's going to be here!. I bought a Dr. Distorto awile back and while it being cool it's still not exactly what i'm looking for.