Post your non-music hauls here

I went into a music store earlier to buy some acoustic and electric strings and ended up buying a Boss Metal Zone mt-2 also. I can't wait to run this into my ampeg head and crank my half stack(it's at a friends right now), but tomorrow it's going to be here!. I bought a Dr. Distorto awile back and while it being cool it's still not exactly what i'm looking for.

I need to get my guitar tone fixed real soon for some upcoming shows, so expect me posting some new pedals I will be buying. I hate half stacks though, ugh. Unless it is an Orange.

Fuck you, my MT-2 has been broken for a year :(

Do you play guitar or do you use it for noise?

Just a quick question for you. How is it possible to recreate noise-pop songs like the intro to "Peacebone" by Animal Collective. Does that qualify for noise-pop anyways?

I need to get my guitar tone fixed real soon for some upcoming shows, so expect me posting some new pedals I will be buying. I hate half stacks though, ugh. Unless it is an Orange.

I plan on getting more pedals. I wan't a wah and a delay and also something whether it be a processor or pedal that resembles a tube amp.

I really don't like my half stack all that much anymore honestly just because it's heavy and a pain in the ass. My ampeg head weighs around 50 pounds and my cab probably 100 pounds and it's especially a pain when it comes to stairs. I thought for certain was going to eventually get a DM band formed and play shows about 2 hours from here awile back and it never worked out and still has not and no one really knows what it is here so when you talk to other musicians they do not really understand what you mean. I'm 21 and have been trying to get a DM band formed for like 5 years and it's impossible. I want to cut down to just a 2x12 running it in to the head because if something happens where someone wants me to jam or be in their band could still cut through during practice and live. I also want a new combo amp for just practicing alone or recording. I have this shitty crate 10 watt amp here and it drives me nuts.

anyways what kind of band are you in ?

what type of warlock?

my new camping haul:

jelly-dildo-suction.jpg

w00t
~gR~

Neat.

I plan on getting more pedals. I wan't a wah and a delay and also something whether it be a processor or pedal that resembles a tube amp.

I really don't like my half stack all that much anymore honestly just because it's heavy and a pain in the ass. My ampeg head weighs around 50 pounds and my cab probably 100 pounds and it's especially a pain when it comes to stairs. I thought for certain was going to eventually get a DM band formed and play shows about 2 hours from here awile back and it never worked out and still has not and no one really knows what it is here so when you talk to other musicians they do not really understand what you mean. I'm 21 and have been trying to get a DM band formed for like 5 years and it's impossible. I want to cut down to just a 2x12 running it in to the head because if something happens where someone wants me to jam or be in their band could still cut through during practice and live. I also want a new combo amp for just practicing alone or recording. I have this shitty crate 10 watt amp here and it drives me nuts.

anyways what kind of band are you in ?

I am in a post-rock band but I am in high school, so it is easy find gigs at all the local small venues. I really want to buy some form of an Orange amp. Not sure if if I should get one of those small cabs and run it into a cheap head.

Whoa chill out! I was just noting the similarity between the way your wrote that, and your album title (I'm assuming you did that on purpose). I don't even know anything about the album, so I wasn't implying anything about it, nor am I even in any position to judge it, because I don't know the first thing about harsh noise. Just clarifying this, so you don't decide to ban me over something so petty.