Post your non-music hauls here

Well I mean just cleaning up hair that is not down the drain. One time there was this huge thing of hair just on the floor. Looked like a spider
pukeig1.gif

I had to share a bathroom with my sister for 15 years of my life. Almost every time I went to take a shower I had to extract a wad of hair from on top of the drain.

I clean out the drain every time I use the shower. Why a woman wouldn't do that I don't know.

I had to share a bathroom with my sister for 15 years of my life. Almost every time I went to take a shower I had to extract a wad of hair from on top of the drain.

It was probably pubic hair.

I went into a Goodwill today to pick up some film props and I found a tie with my family's tartan as the design so I picked that up for three dollars.

A short sleeve old navy army style t-shirt.
New socks.
Haul Ass poster. I've wanted to get this poster for awile now and came across one at spencers. I can't get sick of looking at the female ass and the sky.:). It's nice to now have the full size of this poster.
3759.jpg

USB mouse from the campus computer store. It was 13 bucks, the cheapest they had, but they accidentally gave me 11 dollars back when I paid with a 20, so I actually paid just 9 for it.

Well I'm mad at them anyways because they don't accept Black Bear Bucks, which my father puts in monthly installments onto my MaineCard to pay livelihood expenses at school. So I have to pay cash out of my pocket.

Well I'm mad at them anyways because they don't accept Black Bear Bucks, which my father puts in monthly installments onto my MaineCard to pay livelihood expenses at school. So I have to pay cash out of my pocket.

That's scandalous. I would have stolen from them too.