Post your non-music hauls here

I also recommend WD for external harddrives (or internal for that matter, WD are a good brand in general). I have a 320GB WD MyBook and it's served me really well.

Just got a new cellphone as I lost my old one during friday's intoxicnated session. A Sony Ericsson K550i.
sony_ericsson_k550i.jpg

The only bad part about the externals is that they have a warranty of 2 years or less (depending on the model)

If it's really a big deal just get the Best Buy/Circuit City/whatever extended warranty. The store warranties are always much better than the manufacturer's anyway.

Head and Shoulders works wonders. I've been using it since the beginning of the year and my hair feels great

Yeah, I used it once and my hair felt the best and I had little to no dandruff (and the girls thought my hair was soft too). I switched to Pert Plus Shampoo/Conditioner and it didn't work as well.

The only reason I bought conditioner separately is because I'm growing my hair out and now it's to the point where I can't maintain it well with just a brush.

I use pert plus. Seems to work alright. My hair is pretty snarly, because it's way too fucking thick. But a little conditioner and it's fine.

I found a good solution for knots. In the shower, after I apply the conditioner to my hair, I comb it before rinsing.

I found a good solution for knots. In the shower, after I apply the conditioner to my hair, I comb it before rinsing.

I just use conditioner, as I like a bt of a wild culy look to it. It's about half as long as I want it, and if it looks like this when it's double long... I'll be three times as sexy.