Post your non-music hauls here

Head and Shoulders works wonders. I've been using it since the beginning of the year and my hair feels great

I use Pert Plus for shampoo and Suave for conditioner. Takes a lot of goop to keep my hair from tangling.

I use this Panteen Pro V special formula shit. I gotta take care of my hair.

Yeah, I used it once and my hair felt the best and I had little to no dandruff (and the girls thought my hair was soft too). I switched to Pert Plus Shampoo/Conditioner and it didn't work as well.

The only reason I bought conditioner separately is because I'm growing my hair out and now it's to the point where I can't maintain it well with just a brush.

This reads like corny beauty salon gab
Nice hair products ads, guys.:lol:

To get back on topic, I went to Half Price Books today. Got The Hammer of God by Arthur C. Clarke, Time Enough for Love by Robert Heinlein, Diablo 2, and Half Life one. I also found and got Nevermore -- This Godless Endeavor and Napalm Death -- The Code is Red, Long Live the Code. Those last two belong in the other forum but meh. All of that was at Half Price Books, which begs the question: Who the fuck sold those CDs to them?

To get back on topic, I went to Half Price Books today. Got The Hammer of God by Arthur C. Clarke, Time Enough for Love by Robert Heinlein, Diablo 2, and Half Life one. I also found and got Nevermore -- This Godless Endeavor and Napalm Death -- The Code is Red, Long Live the Code. Those last two belong in the other forum but meh. All of that was at Half Price Books, which begs the question: Who the fuck sold those CDs to them?

I've found a lot of good shit at HPB. Shit like Sanctuary, Electric Wizard, Toxic Holocaust, etc