PQ Press Release - Guitarist Wanted!

1 on 1. Each candidate had their time to arrive and play, spread over the whole day. Very interesting day and I've got to reiterate that they were all very good indeed.

just a question steve,

what songs were used for the auditions?

and lastly

is there any guitarist from any famous band who tried the auditions?!

:worship:u-huh::heh:

1 on 1. Each candidate had their time to arrive and play, spread over the whole day. Very interesting day and I've got to reiterate that they were all very good indeed.

ah, that's great to hear. must be a blast hearig different guitarists in a day :)

just a question steve,

what songs were used for the auditions?

and lastly

is there any guitarist from any famous band who tried the auditions?!

:worship:u-huh::heh:

what's up dude? ill help answer your first question. on page 3 of this thread, steve mentioned this.

"I think they would have had about 2 and half weeks dude. The songs that have been selected for the audition are

Edge of Time
Power Quest (part I)
Find my Heaven
Human Machine"

:headbang:

LOL the semi famous people don't make it! let me guess, some 19 year old kid who has been practicing in his girlfriend's parent's basement is gonna get the part XD lol that would be awesome! XD

Fame? PAH! Skill is all that matters, all that should. And personality and zeal for The Quest :headbang:

I like the reference to "the chosen one". This guy should shatter the earth, hm? :)

Our man pretty much blew us away on all levels of the auditions. Great guy and great player... I'm sure you won't be disappointed when you hear him :headbang:

No outright thread about the new members, didn't want to make a new one yet BUT...a mysterious tweet from Steve: "Nearly time to reveal the new PQ members or has the website already been updated?"

But can't find anything new at the website :S

I cant wait to see the new guitarist, someone fresh, and talented! I should have tried, haha!