Press Release 21.1.11 - Power Quest announce UK shows and album track exclusive

Good to hear that this track hit the spot with you guys. I actually wish we could've just had the entire album played for you, lol.

WOW! That has completely exceeded my expectations! What a track! I cannot sing the praises of the way this line-up sounds...the dual guitars, the shred, that beast of a keyboard solo (EDIT: or just more guitar shred :p ), the way Chity's voice compliments it all so perfectly....just....woah! My preorder cannot come soon enough :headbang:

So many congratulations to Steve & the guys this album is going to blow minds!

If that song's an indication of what the rest of the album will sound like, I imagine a slightly darker/more aggressive Magic Never Dies - perfect!

Well guys, I'm going to bed now, it's already 0:24 pm here in germany.

For now I got an earworm of "Survive" but I can live with that very well! :D

Good night!

Don't worry I reckon that one will throw a lot of people! The guitar tone on the first solo is highly synthesized to make it sound keyboard-esque

Haha, makes me think of the guitar solo on Edguy's Rocket Ride album, except it wasn't a guitar solo, it was Tobi screaming through distortion to make it sound like a guitar :lol:

I think Andy can impersonate almost every other instrument on the album with his guitar. The power of the ESP knows no bounds!

I'm listening to Survive on Myspace now - apparently there was only 1 play before me, jeeze! :lol: