Press Release 21.1.11 - Power Quest announce UK shows and album track exclusive

I'm listening to Survive on Myspace now - apparently there was only 1 play before me, jeeze! :lol:

Oh, it's up?! YEAAAH

Edit: is it my laptop getting old or does the new look myspace cause everything to freeze up? realllllly annoying

my order from cdjapan was shipped today with fedex international. Now I just have to wait 1-4 days til' it arrives here.....:worship:

I've had the chorus of "Survive" in my head for most of the day, even among the hectic crappiness I've had to cope with at work!

My copy of Blood Alliance was also dispatched today, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I've had the chorus of "Survive" in my head for most of the day, even among the hectic crappiness I've had to cope with at work!

My copy of Blood Alliance was also dispatched today, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

sorry for off topic: did you also use fedex international? I am wondering when the tracking no. will work...atm it doesn't.

Did maybe someone else order the album from cdjapan with fedex international?

I just listened to it on myspace.... well, what can i say, it's hard hitting that's for sure! :headbang: the drums really sound like a powerhouse and the crunchy guitars really give the song some bite. Solid chorus as ever from Steve and Chity's vocals signal the glorious start of PQ MK2 officially! it's a heavier sound but still glazed in that 80's era power rock that first drew my attention to the band. it will take some getting used to but it's definitely not a decline in quality!!! well done guys :kickass:
Far Away came on straight after :lol: it's such a stark contrast but i'm sure everyone can agree both vocals sound great in their own way. Chity's voice seems to give more of a classic rock edge to the music which you won't hear me complaining about. i'm interested to read what others think of the change in vocals....

Oh yeah and the production has got to be the best of any Power Quest album!!