QUESTIONS FOR *Toke*

Halloj, vad anser du om Dimebag Darrell? Or if you didn't get that, what do you think of Dimebag Darrell (ex guitarist for Pantera and Damageplan)?

/Uutela :worship:

Hi Toke! do you play any Rpg game :rofl:? like final fantasy or something? just wondering because your email 9999 its a classic Health bar in rpg game ;D! about the band, how´s come Pyramaze in the 2008?! and some preview of the new album soon? Thanks!! :D

*sorry about my bad english!

Halloj, vad anser du om Dimebag Darrell? Or if you didn't get that, what do you think of Dimebag Darrell (ex guitarist for Pantera and Damageplan)?

/Uutela :worship:
i think that he was one of the greatest guitarplayers in the world.

Hey man You are awsome man u have a great taste in solos
1 . what does it feels a dream come true workin with a legend ???
2 . Can you watch this and tell me what doyou think off it till the end plz hahah thanks dude u rock ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zF4QsKkX6k
1: i think it's cool that matt wants to play music again and i'm proud that it is with pyramaze, i really look forward to meet him
2 i cant relly hear wath you play because the sound is so bad. but the drummer is ok i think ROCK ON.

Hi Toke! do you play any Rpg game :rofl:? like final fantasy or something? just wondering because your email 9999 its a classic Health bar in rpg game ;D! about the band, how´s come Pyramaze in the 2008?! and some preview of the new album soon? Thanks!! :D

*sorry about my bad english!

1:LOL yes i play final fantasy some times but i did not know that (9999) it its a classic Health bar in rpg game.
2: ii cant say anything about that. sorry

how old were you when you got into metal? and what got you into metal?
1: i think i was about 15 years old when i played some METALLICA songs for the first time
2: hmm what got me into metal. i think it was because i had to move my fingers faster than i used too while playing knocking on heavens door :)LOL it was the first song i learned on guitar