rasism - what should i do?

It's all about Need.I doubt if all those people (blackies,spanish-originated in latin america albanians and every minority in question)might be so eeeeeeevil if they had a normal life,a normal job,a proper family and everything we*normal* people have.Need is the strongest power of man.Survival.

Its a vicious circle.Poor people need to survive.So they become unlawful.And they are being stigmatised next.And they become more unlawful for many reasons.etc etc etc

im not racist against the colour of people,but i cant tolerate when somebody becomes a total masturbator with his religion.It is deplorable.Shall we remember the Inquisition or maybe the recent terrorist attacks....?Religions are a poison to this world.They keep people asleep and guide them "like sheep in the wolf's mouth" :Smug: irony

I know lots of them racist wankers in greece.Acquaintants of mine,mates of my brother.

and they claim to be nazis and nationalists :lol: :lol: :lol: i bet if they saw what a real nazi behaved like they would shit their pants to infinity :Smug:

All them young brats claiming they are "racists",go smash your tender faces onto documentaries and books,but no no no....go talk to somebody who lived all those things.world wars,civil wars,forms of slavery too!!to somebody who got tortured,deprived of any human right. ..

Im surprised to notice people that belong to nations that have been through major storms (e.g. greece) are being racist and nazis:ill: how can you be a nazi when germans killed your grandparents for example????how can you love dictatorship when the dictators in the 60's tortured,killed your families and friends and stole the freedom of a nation?HOW???

My(and many peoples)grandparents lived those wars and they spent their lives seeking freedom and peace....

Our world has had an overdose of abundance in everything.People get bored and seek new places to belong to and feel safe about it.Young eyes can get easily tricked by feeble arguments and false instructors.So they come to question even freedom!!!....Our anscestors bones will be creeking in their tombs,you fools...

lord667 said:
That's probably the stupidest thing that anyone, including Faelivrin, has said...

Do you rally think, she meant, they are worse than murderers, rapists etc.?

No need to be a smartass for no reason.

I think they really dont know what a nazi is... we are really sensitive with these themes here in austria, for the historical reasons and that... so when we were like 14 years old we had this ww 2 theme in history, they showed us documentary movies and we also went to a camp, where they showed us all the horror ... I think this left really some strong impressions what really happened there...

i think they have to keep on teaching that to the youngsters over and over again, so they'll learn what racism is about and what it can lead up to

Dhatura said:
Yeah, that's what I had in mind too, we're posting away in this thread, knowing fuck all about these things, what real hatred, real poverty, real bloodshed are like.
so true. but i dont need to experience these horrors to realize it starts at the slightest form of regressive thinking. she's copied such ideas, dispite plain fucking evidence all around us.

i fully agree with what has been said. being a nazi in these times, in this country.. how is it even possible? utter stupidity? "it was better in the old days"-rambling? ignorance? the need of someone who's guilty for your own misery/poverty/shortcomings? perhaps a good mix of all the reasons.
it has been said before, but go to auschwitz, see with your own eyes what happened, then visit someone who survived the holocaust and tell him straight into his face that you are a racist. i really want to see you pull that off, faelivrin.

DragonLady1 said:
I think they really dont know what a nazi is... we are really sensitive with these themes here in austria, for the historical reasons and that...
It's the same here. We discussed that subject in highschool every year from the 5th grade up to grade 13. I must admit that I was often tired of hearing it over and over again, but after all, when I hear Faelivrin's and other neo-nazis' ignorant, short-sighted talk today, I think it's good and important that this part of our history made up such a major part of our history lessons. I have been to concentration camps such as Auschwitz, Majdanek, Treblinka and Buchenwald several times, and every time that feeling of horror, anger and deep sadness crept up my back... I wonder if you have ever been to any of these places, Faelivrin...??!

lord667 said:
That's probably the stupidest thing that anyone, including Faelivrin, has said...

So expose your p.o.v to anyone then, so that we can bow down before the incredible pertinence of your point.

drama_queen said:
So expose your p.o.v to anyone then, so that we can bow down before the incredible pertinence of your point.

My point of view on that subject is that on average, racists are nowhere near the worst people on Earth.

My point of view on the subject of the thread is, allow racists to chatter about whatever they want to unless they start harassing individual board members.

My point of view on racism in general is, yes it's misguided, but there's a world of difference between a hardcore Paki-bashing neo-Nazi and some peaceful citizen who chooses not to associate with people from other ethnic groups, and it annoys me to hear "all <insert group here> are scum", no matter the subject, and no matter whether or not it's hyperbole.

I don't like this reasoning that racism is bad because of holocaust etc. Seems dishonest and simulated or sth.

I just can't imagine anyone taking the time to talk to people of different cultural and/or ethnic background without noticing that actions etc aren't solely determined by that. I had an Iraqui friend, who I incidentally called Arcadio all the time, because he looked and acted exactly like an old Mexican friend of mine. I've met Kosovo-Albanians, Mexicans, Americans, Serbians who I felt more akin too than fellow Copenhageners. I simply can't believe people can be open-minded and racist at the same time. Rant over.

Lord667, I find your sig very interesting and true -- we had a band (Beatrice) in the communist era, who were always banned cause their lyrics were against the regime, and then after the change of system they just couldn't find their purpose any more. So while they were really cool in the 70s and 80s, now they're basically extreme right wing old fuckers, totally lost credit (for me at least).

I find the issue of subcultures and packaged rebellion a very interesting subject.