Reading some of the old threads....

oh and that wasn't anything to do with your Mother....it's a figure of speech man........chill the hell out....damn........and I thought I got my panties in a bunch sometimes......

okay.....first I have to take a stasment from a friend of mine........the day that I hear my man complain about my oral abilities I'll take that as an insult:lol: Next....if you want to spew crap out of the side of your neck do it in private, I don't believe that the rest of the people here wants an email everytime you decide to blow a gasket, let alone have to read through it to get to the interesting posts on this thread.

With the passing of time I realize that the people that make me more sad in all this are the Greeks that live outside Greece.What do they feed u wherever u live?I won't say anything else on that matter....Everybody has the right to be as blind as he wants!

Buy a plane ticket Bitch........ has noone ever taught you how to be origional? Cunt, my god, it has stricken me to the heart........oh the pain......

:lol:

that was damn good! :lol:

Originally posted by Faith

And as far as the Greek vs. American crap........knock it off, it's juvinile and I think that if everone involved in that specific line of thought and conversation stood back and REALLY thought for a secund you would see that too. *grumbles about a bunch of crackass Jr. High behavior*

Are you referring to me Faith? I thought I was supporting you! :err: Anyway, you are right, I think too the whole thing has gone too far. Let just break it off. I’ve had enough of the conspiracy theories, whose fault it is and whose not. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!

Originally posted by MysticForce
With the passing of time I realize that the people that make me more sad in all this are the Greeks that live outside Greece.What do they feed u wherever u live?I won't say anything else on that matter....Everybody has the right to be as blind as he wants!

Could you please tell me what's your problem with me? Tell me where you disagree and I will listen. We can discuss it in private if you want. Just tell me what's your fucking problem with me. And I would like your opinion stated!

Originally posted by enitharmon

For example if I now go to a German bank and tell them that I have a fantastic idea that could bring me much money, but I need their financial support to bring my idea to life, they will either not believe me (because I am so young) or they won’t trust me and they will believe that I will never give them their money back. If I go to an American bank now and tell them the same thing, first of all they will listen to me carefully and then decide if the idea is good or not. But they will take the time to listen to me! If they find my idea good, they will support me and if I succeed, they will take back thrice as much as they gave me to start. If I don’t succeed, well bad luck. But at least they will risk it and trust me. no one. That is utopia. [/B]

Trust?
Yeah right...:rolleyes:

Well not 100% only trust. They know that they could make much money from me, if I succeed. What I wanted to say, is that they will at least give me a chance to prove myself, they would risk it, whereas the Europeans wouldn't even try! Of course they will take their money back plus many zeros!!! Got me now? :D

By the way thanks for the advice, I managed to get in the FC through the link.

Originally posted by MysticForce

And the whole thing has nothing to do with the food. It’s just that since you leave Greece and it’s local problems and you start living in a bigger and richest country, you start feeling more as a “world” citizen. And since you can see more aspects of an issue, you start thinking “stereo” (know what I mean?) Apart from that I have lived 18 years of my life in Greece and I’m still coming there three times a year. After my studies I intend to come back to Greece and try to make her better and more compatible in the European market. What are you intending to do, you big Greek that are already disappointed from me?
:(

Originally posted by True Light
Glad you work inthe airline industry, oh did you hear or read it on the radio or onthe hoax site...

READ TEH FUCKEN SITE ASSWIPE, IT MEANS TRANSPORTATION, BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR GODDAM MOUTH, THAT NEWBIES THINK IS THE TRUTH...

What about reading the fuckin "Newsweek", asshole?

The first one was American Airlines Flight no.: 11 the second one was United Airlines Flight no.: 175. So print your Q33NY-bullshit out and whipe your fuckin unwashed ass with it instaead believin all that shit on the web!

After my studies I intend to come back to Greece and try to make her better and more compatible in the European market. What are you intending to do, you big Greek that are already disappointed from me?
:(

Hey, enitharmon,

guys like you make the world much more..... fair. And guys like you prevent terrorism! If this assholes (Atta and friends) would have turned back to their own countries and found some company they would have done better than crushing into WTC.

I have the same problem with my countrymen, so I can understand you very well. After going to the states they start thinking that they`re something better. But - how sad - they`re just stupid and try tho hide their complexes!

Originally posted by tRUE light
CUNT...

don't you refer anything to my mother ok!!!

IF YOU WERE IN A PUB, I WOULD HAVE SMASH YOU

Is your mother beautyful, doooodaaaa doooodaaaaa
Is your mother beautyful, dooouuu dooooo ddaaaaa ddaaaayyyy!

Okay, just tell me the pub, man!

183, 75 kg. Classic Middleweight!

You gonna look like this, cocksucker!

:loco: :loco: :cry:

Metalized:
And for hell’s sake stop this bullshit about Turkey. Turkey is not worse than Greece is. But explain me one thing: You don’t want that America is playing “world-cop”. But then why should they solve the Cyprus problem? They just do what we want them to do, they are not being involved!
I don't imply something like that. I didn't even start the whole Turkey thing, I didn't intent to and I have no mood in posting another post about Turkey. I just say that it is not that fair to have the Cyprus problem open forever and still insist that NATO (which btw is the world cop under USA's influence) is the organisation that does anything it can to be a good and fair cop.

Hm - can anyone (except True light asshole) explain me what u are talking ´bout? i fear, i´ve lost the meaning of this theme ...

Enitharmon - u sound like a very young person with ideas of harmony and equality ... i really enjoy reading your posts! i thought the same some 15 to 20 years ago ... now i´m old and sarcastic ... the us - so DIFFERENT to europe ...

Boxer - well said :)

Faith - poor girl, don´t listen to all the shite that assholes post in here; each place has its jerks and worse ... discussions attract cretins, obviously.

And, with LSDs words: Stay metal :headbang:

Originally posted by The Boxer

Hello my Greek friend,

it might be interesting for you that I`m Turkish.

This is exactly the way it starts: "Such a bad country!"

Okay, so we live in a bad country, are all born bad, have bad attitudes and so on, right? So we are a kind of species wich is less worth than the people of the civilized world, right?

Perfect!

Then just start the right action! We have beautyful skyscrapers in Istanbul. Very high and full of Turks. You don`t know how to fly are Jumbo-Jet by any chance? Ts, ts, ts! Thats sad. I would have had a 3-hours-job for you.

Faithfully yours

The Boxer

P.S.: Believe it or not.... my girlfriend is Greek. And believe it or not: I love her!
This is not about your country. I do not have anything against your country. I believe that there are many more assholes in Greece than in Turkey. And of course I believe that you have a greek girlfriend and that you love her. And since you have the guts to listen to Nevermore and to metal you are my friend as well. The "bad country" is completely sarcastic not to your country, but to mine. Besides there are no bad countries. Just bad people that happen to exist somewhere on the map. Actually my oppinion is that there shouldn't exist no countries at all. But this is out of reality. I mean someone has to rule, isn't it right?
United I stand, with anyone who can just talk with me for awhile, just an exchange of thoughts and a sharing of common memories.

This is about people who are defined by borders like Greece, USA and all this...

Besides we all listen to Nevermore, don't we?
:headbang:STAY METAL:headbang:
(LSDman this is the most divine line i have read in any post, in any forum, in any page all over the WWW)

First of all be sure that we will :headbang:STAY METAL:headbang:.
Serge you are right. The whole discussion has been out of control.
Fuck religion some have said.
Well I say fuck countries.

Create your own country!

Originally posted by metalized
I believe that there are many more assholes in Greece than in Turkey.

Hi Metalized, KALHMEPA!

thanx for your trust, but I have to disappoint you: We have more than twice of assholes than you have citizens.

Never wanted to say that we`re better than anyone else and since I have my girlfriend I`ve met a lot of Greeks. Very lovely people. And their "feta" is lots better than our copied "white-cheese". Same applies to Kalamata-Olives.

Sorry that I`ve understood you wrongly first.

Stay Metal!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: