Recent Purchases

Power from Hell is a very very odd album. Brillaint, but very odd. SOunds fuck all like they do nowadays, and the re-recorded PfH is better than the original song by a mile haha. STill, good on ya for getting some good music down yer neck mate!

Last night I ordered Mortal Kombat Trilogy (to shut Greg up :lol: ) and Metal Slug Anthology. Because its full of win.

Power from Hell is a very very odd album. Brillaint, but very odd. SOunds fuck all like they do nowadays, and the re-recorded PfH is better than the original song by a mile haha. STill, good on ya for getting some good music down yer neck mate!

I think it sounds so different because they were still finding their sound. I mean you're in a better position to find out for definate than I am but thats my reckoning anyway. They were still in the transition from the punk they were doing before.

The fact that Thermo Nuclear Devastation was on PFH kinda helps me think that too haha.

Yet again I am forced to wait to see if there will be any post today...

7b55_1.JPG

Black Gamecube
17 games
3 pads
memory card

For £55! They're shit games but it's a MOTHERFUCKING GAMECUBE!

Told you so Johannes.

I finally got post today too. And in it I received:

Into The Mirror Black cd - Sanctuary
Persecution Mania cd and In The Sign Of Evil/Obsessed By Cruelty cd - Sodom
Soulfly original double disc special edition and 3 special edition cd

:Smug:Iam fuckin jealoous of you now!!

I always searched for "Into the Mirror Black" but it's hardly to get there in germany...

Man I'm going to make even more jealous when I tell you it was cheap(ish) aswell. I did look for Refuge Denied aswell but it was horribly exspensive (£50+ or 70+ Euros). Glad I did get Into The Mirror... though. Good album.