Recent Purchases

If you do, buy the special edition from Plastichead. It has the whole live show on audio CD too :D

And M1KKO, you're my new gawd :D

I'll bear that in mind. My local record shop guy should be able to get that for me, he's got a rep in Plastichead. Having said that he fucked the last order and sent it via a courier that doesn't even come up here haha. I got Let There Be Blood that time. I had to wait 3 weeks for it.

Haha be alright

I just ordered:

Onslaught - Killing Peace (my old copy wore out because I played it that much!)
Onslaught - In Search of Sanity (I don't like this album that much, but I'm buying it just so I have all of the band's records)
Demolition Hammer - Tortured Existence (Remaster)
Demolition Hammer - Epidemic of Violence (Remaster)

And I'ma browse around for some seet-ass shirts too :D

Just ordered these too;

Dark Angel - Darkness Descends (I lost my old copy)
Sabbat - Mourning Has Broken (a slightly fgant album, but it was going for 1p :D)
Crash Bash for PSoe (because its fucking awesome)

Haha be alright

I just ordered:

Onslaught - Killing Peace (my old copy wore out because I played it that much!)
Onslaught - In Search of Sanity (I don't like this album that much, but I'm buying it just so I have all of the band's records)
Demolition Hammer - Tortured Existence (Remaster)
Demolition Hammer - Epidemic of Violence (Remaster)

And I'ma browse around for some seet-ass shirts too :D

Did my post flick the 'Demoliton Hammer' switch in your head? :lol: Listened through both those on Christmas Day, excellent! And my brother bought me Reign in Blood, I wondered if it was really as good as everyone said, and it really is pretty fucking kicking.

Did my post flick the 'Demoliton Hammer' switch in your head? :lol: Listened through both those on Christmas Day, excellent! And my brother bought me Reign in Blood, I wondered if it was really as good as everyone said, and it really is pretty fucking kicking.

Yeah it did, since I realised I didn't own either album :lol: I got emailed both of them to review and I obviously forgot to go out and buy 'em. Rare since I always do so.

And you've only just heard Reign In Blood? You been under a rock for the last 24 years mate? :lol: Its alright, vastly overrated though

i recently sent off for havoks christmas bundle.
i just got a new pipe as well, and my new RR3 should be in any day now.

as promised:

RR3.jpg

RR32.jpg

the paint job isn't this light a shade in person, but yeah, it's teh sex

Yeah it did, since I realised I didn't own either album :lol: I got emailed both of them to review and I obviously forgot to go out and buy 'em. Rare since I always do so.

And you've only just heard Reign In Blood? You been under a rock for the last 24 years mate? :lol: Its alright, vastly overrated though

Never liked Slayer much, in fact I used to fecking hate them. Then got heavily into thrash about 3 years ago and got into loads of bands but never went back to Slayer much until recently. Now I find I like them, especially having seen them again recently and been much more impressed than the other times I've seen them. And Reign in Blood really is pretty great!

I just ordered a load of cds from Amazon with the gift token I got for Christmas.

Kreator - Violent Revolution
Nevermore - Enemies Of Reality original version
Soulfly - Soulfly original 2 disc special edition, 3 special edition and Prophecy special edition

I also got word from hmv that Sodom - Persecution Mania and Obsessed By Cruelty are on their way.

My most recent haul:
Wall-E (Blu Ray)
No Country For Old Men
Mongol
Platoon
Supreme Commander
South Park Season 2
Ong Bak/Warrior King
Enemy at the Gates
Cloverfield (£3! :O)
A ticket to see Soulfly in Leeds! :kickass:

I have been. poped the high E today. If I ever get a chance to play a show with it (the chances of which are not good at the moment) I'll post some pictures. oh, and as an afterthought, my parents got me a coffin case for it for christmas. so now i have a complete set of shit gear at uni and a set of good gear here at my parent's house.

Ordered Nailbomb - Proud To Commit Commercial Suicide and Live at Dynamo
And Sanctuary - Into The Mirror Black

Also got Prophecy Special Edition - Soulfly today.

Nailbomb are full of fucking win and that DVD is brilliant.

Also, Zehm you're going to get mugged for your RR3. By me. My mom didn't buy me my guitar because shes a scam artist so I'ma steal yours haha!

My copy of Mourning Has Broken arrived this morning - not bad for 1p, but I can see why people doin't like it. Its a bit gash.