Recent Purchases

yer i know, last year was my 1st download really enjoyed it thought the fri main stage lineup was ace though, but i missed seether, was gutted cept that day only other bands i wanted to see were airbourne and Municipal Waste and they kicked ass. i did find out that going up to the fair ground extremely drunk is great fun
I think this years line up will be better as they have moved the site around and are hoping to get much more people so that means its got to be a much better line up (in theory)

yer i know, last year was my 1st download really enjoyed it thought the fri main stage lineup was ace though, but i missed seether, was gutted cept that day only other bands i wanted to see were airbourne and Municipal Waste and they kicked ass. i did find out that going up to the fair ground extremely drunk is great fun
I think this years line up will be better as they have moved the site around and are hoping to get much more people so that means its got to be a much better line up (in theory)

haha yeah, lets just hope.
I missed Municipal Waste, was too ill haha :erk:
Missed a few bands on the Saturday due to not being able to breathe either, fucking dust oan the tracks! Caught a viral chest infection on the first night, got back to camp after KISS and took like 4 panic attacks, NOT FUN :mad: