Recent Purchases

haha yeah, lets just hope.
I missed Municipal Waste, was too ill haha :erk:
Missed a few bands on the Saturday due to not being able to breathe either, fucking dust oan the tracks! Caught a viral chest infection on the first night, got back to camp after KISS and took like 4 panic attacks, NOT FUN :mad:

aww that really sucks hope it didnt ruin ur weekend, wat caused the panic attacks? who u miss on the sat u wanted 2 see?

aww that really sucks hope it didnt ruin ur weekend, wat caused the panic attacks? who u miss on the sat u wanted 2 see?

The panic attacks were caused by the viral infection, it was constricting how much air my lungs would take in and then because I couldn't take a deep breath I began to worry, then that panic attacks set in. But after they were done with a smoked a large meaty joint, aaaah the joys of AK.

Haha I missed Skindred I think, sad times.

The remaster of Twisted into Form turned up today... it's beautiful! My favourite album now in a super awesome looking edition, with bonus live tracks. Epic.

The Limited 2008 editions :lol: I have the ForbiddenEvil one, its fucking epic.

Well, ince its Christmas I got Unclea Slam's "When God Dies", Toxik's "World Circus (Limted Gold Disc Remaster)" and Razor's "Violent Restitution" (my old copy wore out lol).

Oh, and Get Thrashed on DVD. Kinda concerned that it mentions Hatebreed, Slipjknot and a lot of other not-thrash-but-slightly-gash bands, but it looks alright. Haven't watched it yet though.

Those bands just have members interviewed about the bands they loved you might be a bit happier to find out.

Well I got:

Enter The Grave Redux - Evile
Live Kreation Revisioned Glory - Kreator
Enemy Of God Revisited - Kreator
Zero Order Phase - Jeff Loomis
The Year Of The Voyager double dvd and cd - Nevermore
Power From Hell
The Force
In Search Of Sanity
Killing Peace
The Shadow Of Death - (All Onslaught)
Feel The Fire/!!!Fuck You!!! And Then Some - Overkill
The Song Remains Insane dvd - Soulfly

Got a bunch of other cool non music related stuff too. Very happy.

Those bands just have members interviewed about the bands they loved you might be a bit happier to find out.

Well I got:

Enter The Grave Redux - Evile
Live Kreation Revisioned Glory - Kreator
Enemy Of God Revisited - Kreator
Zero Order Phase - Jeff Loomis
The Year Of The Voyager double dvd and cd - Nevermore
Power From Hell
The Force
In Search Of Sanity
Killing Peace
The Shadow Of Death - (All Onslaught)
Feel The Fire/!!!Fuck You!!! And Then Some - Overkill
The Song Remains Insane dvd - Soulfly

Got a bunch of other cool non music related stuff too. Very happy.

All of Onslaught's catalogue, you officially own as much Onslaught as I do! I own everything bar ISOS because I think that its fucking shit without SY Keelr - I have the LTD edition of the Polish Assault DVD to make up for it haha

Man yougot like 20x more shit than I did, looks like you had a good day hahaha

I ordered both Lich King albums recently.

I have also ordered thru local record store:
Lääz Rockit - Left for Dead
Lääz Rockit - Annihilation Principle CD+DVD
Whiplash - Power and Pain/Ticket to Mayhem

I ordered both Lich King albums recently.

I have also ordered thru local record store:
Lääz Rockit - Left for Dead
Lääz Rockit - Annihilation Principle CD+DVD
Whiplash - Power and Pain/Ticket to Mayhem
Laaz rockit :kickass:

Well I recently bought a pillow with words that link to memories a friend of mine had. She's leaving for Australia permanently on the 5th of january. :p