Recent Purchases

WAY too many comic books :lol:

Runaways HC Vol. 2
Y, The Last Man HC Vol. 2

Aaand, Coroner's GRIN for $35. Woooo!

Pathology - Awaken the Suffering Long sleeve shirt
Tickets to Death Angel and Testament
not a purchase but got a free ticket to the Saxon show in a couple weeks.

I wanna see Death Angel and Testament. They're both opening for Anthrax in Orlando, but that's too far to drive for me (unless it's Evile) :p ).

Fallout : New Vegas - Lonesome Road add-on
Call of Duty : Black Ops - Rezurrection Map Pack

I wanna see Death Angel and Testament. They're both opening for Anthrax in Orlando, but that's too far to drive for me (unless it's Evile) :p ).

Are you sure it is too far? You are going to miss a killer lineup. Anthrax is taking the night off in Vegas, but I am thrilled to get Death Angel and Testament.:headbang:

The tricky thing is that Immolation and Jungle Rot also have a show scheduled the same night. Hopefully I can make it to both shows.:kickass:

Three hour drive, but I can't drive and have no friends sooo.... Yeah. Wish I could make it though, it's gonna be badass.

Wasteland Apocalyptic Edition HC Vol. 1

Post apocalyptic comic book in black and white and written by the guy who engineered Matt Murdock's latest fall from grace? Sold.

Coroner - R.I.P
Coroner - No More Color
Coroner - Mental Vortex
Bolt Thrower - The IVth Crusade
Sodom - Better off Dead
Sodom - Masquerade in blood
Crowbar - Crowbar
Crowbar - Broken Glass
Evile - Five Serpents Teeth
Hatesphere - The Great Bludgeoning

Still, the Coroner ones are far from cheap these days....

Yeah, Coroner albums are too damn expensive. I got all mine for less than $35 (individually) so it wasn't all bad I guess. All I need is the self-titled which is $30 on Amazon right now.

FRIDAY.