Recent Purchases

The only backdraw is that the R.I.P copy I got hasn't included lyrics :mad: and it's an US-Import re-release not the original.
But I got No More Color in "like new" condition but for a very high price. The self titled Coroner is also too expensive for me. But there are only 5 new songs on it and the rest are just songs from the other albums so I wasn't really sure if I should get it. Voivod's Nothingface is also such an album..It's too rare.

recently purchased:

Anthrax - Worship Music
Voivod - Dimension Hatröss
Saint Vitus - Die Healing

Absolute Sandman Vol. 1
Wasteland - The Apocalyptic Edition Vol. 2
Y, The Last Man HC Vol. 3

blink-182 - Neighborhoods
Warbringer - Worlds Torn Asunder

Comics from this week and pre-orders for next

Landmine Marathon - Sovereign Descent
Landmine Marathon - Rusted Eyes Awake
Diamond Plate T-Shirt and patch
Warbringer Endless Killing T-Shirt

Thanks to recommendations from the Speed Metal Thread, I picked up Metal Church's self titled album off Amazon for about $6.

Can anyone tell their experiences who bought at this australian mailorder site Aspid's Extravasation?
Iam not really sure if I should order it cause it could get lost or something.
It gives me headaches if I should buy it or not cause there are only 70 copies left worldwide.. arrgh.

Music store here was having a 60% off closing down sale so I picked up 4 different albums and a t-shirt for $48 which would have usually been about $120. Score!

Of course you fucking should. It's worth the price for those songs alone.

A lot fo the remixes are pretty good too

Yeah I remember I bid on ebay for that album a month ago or so but I didn't get it though I had a bid in the last second, fuck egay.
:lol: yeah I really should fuckin get it.

recently purchased:

Capricorn Rockwear Workershirt
a Mouse
Voivod - War and Pain
Voivod - Killing Technology

Got a nice haul today at the record store.

Purchased:
Pizza
Death Angel - Relentless Retribution
Kreator - Enemy Of God (Quite proud with this album)
and the gem of the trip: Sodom - In War And Pieces (I've been trying hard to get this album).