Recent Purchases

Not a recent purchase, but the next thing to squander my cash will be the Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus Collector's Edition. The PSP game, a GGAC+ shirt, artbooks, massive art prints, soundtrack CD and keychain. Fuck yes.

Dear god.... That Coroner album must've set you back a large sum. :eek:

Comics from this week

100 Bullets HC Vol. 1
Astounding Wolf-Man TPB Vol. 4
Fables HC Vol. 1
Preacher HC Vol. 3
Secret Warriors HC Vol. 3
The Unwritten TPB Vol. 3

Ultimate Spider-Man Vols. 15 and 16
Ultimate X-Men Vols. 1-7

Also just picked up -

Green Lantern - Rebirth
Green Lantern Vol. 1 - No Fear
Green Lantern Vol. 2 - Revenge of the Green Lanterns
Green Lantern Vol. 3 - Wanted

samsung-i9000-galaxy-s-muvit-slim-case-black_0.jpg

this phone case

The Secret - Solve Et Coagula (Vinyl)
Kvelertak - Kvelertak (Vinyl)
Iron Maiden - No Prayer For The Dying (Vinyl)
Some poly sleeves an' that.

I REALLY recommend the The Secret album, it's superb. It's like a combination of crust, grind and death metal, really good listen.
Haven't listened to the Kvelertak album yet but I wasn't that impressed with them live, the artwork is brilliant though.

The Secret - Solve Et Coagula (Vinyl)
Kvelertak - Kvelertak (Vinyl)
Iron Maiden - No Prayer For The Dying (Vinyl)
Some poly sleeves an' that.

I REALLY recommend the The Secret album, it's superb. It's like a combination of crust, grind and death metal, really good listen.
Haven't listened to the Kvelertak album yet but I wasn't that impressed with them live, the artwork is brilliant though.

Is the No Prayer vinyl the red U.S. one? I have one of those. I have the black one too. Actually the picture disc is pretty nice, it's got the Tailgunner artwork instead of the regular version. First picture disc I ever got actually. (I now have every Maiden picture disc they ever released).