Recent Purchases

When you put the url between the image tags the image won't show with this bit of the url included.

http://images.nike.com/is/image/DotCom/PDP_P/Nike-Free-Run+-2-Mens-Running-Shoe-443815_413_A.jpg?wid=500&hei=375&fmt=jpeg

I know you use your PS3 but I'm guessing it'll be the same. Basically, if there's ever anything after the first '.jpg' in the url you just need to delete it and it should work for you.

Cool shoes by the way, I like 'em. Probably wouldn't "go" with many of my clothes though!! ha

Ah, good to know!

Avengers : The Initiative TPB Vols. 1-3
Captain America : Fighting Chance TPB Vols. 1-2
Hulk Vol.2 TPB
Iron Man : Director of SHIELD TPB
The Mighty Avengers HC Vol. 1-3

Stupid internet sale made me do it. :lol:

Is the No Prayer vinyl the red U.S. one? I have one of those. I have the black one too. Actually the picture disc is pretty nice, it's got the Tailgunner artwork instead of the regular version. First picture disc I ever got actually. (I now have every Maiden picture disc they ever released).

No, it's the black UK pressing. Do you have the uncuts?

0602527724171-jc1.jpg

Comics from this week and preorders for next week

Explosions in the Sky - Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place
Mastodon - The Hunter
Sylosis - Edge of the Earth
Vektor - Outer Isolation (Pre-order, comes out Tuesday)

Absolute Sandman Vol. 1 (Hopefully the shipper won't cancel it this time)
Preacher Book 4

And Christmas presents for my little brothers.

In a few days, I'm expecting The New Black to arrive at my house. For today:

Death - Individual Thought Patterns (Finally)
Strapping Young Lad - SYL (only because they didn't have City)

Alien and City tie as Strapping's best - Alien is more dense than City, whereas City is just fucking angry. REALLY angry! Probably as heavy as extreme music can get without being Demolition hammer :lol:

Alien is fantastic. I think it's the best out of the 5 of them.

I like SYL but its not as good. I think Jed wrote most of the riffs, if not all of them, on that record and if you listen to Tenet the riffs have the same vibe. Aftermath is aweeeeesome though. (Its about his favourite lesson at school, Social Studies)

Alien is just mind blowing for me ^^