Recent Purchases

That record should be in anybodys collection.

Well it is now. I had to wait a while for it. I bought it once before but the seller (ebay of course) decided to run away right after he'd cashed my cheque, the bastard. But I do have the album now at last.

Got Soulfly - Primitive and Dark Ages Special Editions.

Fapping.

Haha no its the money my grandma left me. Its been in an investment accoutn for the past 14 years and now its skyrocketed haha. This is only about 2/3 of it as well haha, theres moar! :D

I might buy a RAN Custom guitar - I got a quote for one and it was only 2090 euros :D

Ah inheritance. That'll be a nice boost for you then.

I purchased Kreator - Endorama today. I also have Cause For Conflict waiting for me. I however don't have the money for it. Yet.

Fapping.

Haha no its the money my grandma left me. Its been in an investment accoutn for the past 14 years and now its skyrocketed haha. This is only about 2/3 of it as well haha, theres moar! :D

I might buy a RAN Custom guitar - I got a quote for one and it was only 2090 euros :D

mmmmmm RAN, nice choice, I would love to have one of those, a year ago I was thinking of buyin one then I got the razorback V. But congrats on the inheritance. :)

Don't buy a razorback V no matter what you do.

Well with this stuff I've made a few *ahem* 'investments' haha. I got six Cds on order, ordered an Onslaught shirt, and asked Wizard Guitars to get me in a Jackson RR3. Yace.

Well with this stuff I've made a few *ahem* 'investments' haha. I got six Cds on order, ordered an Onslaught shirt, and asked Wizard Guitars to get me in a Jackson RR3. Yace.
why not an RR1? it's because sam totman from dragonforce used an RR3 isn't it? you want to be just like sam.

Whys that? I already bought it :rofl:DD, its what I use. :) I do have some problems with it though, but nothing that cant be fixed. I love it!