Recent Purchases

Hey guys.

I bought Death Magnetic on the 12th aswell, it's a major fucking improvement, even though I still like all their albums for what they are. I'm loving it, it's not exactly the Metallica monster of old, but hell, I wasn't expecting that.

Some pretty damn excellent songs, and the instrumental is awesome, nice to play when you're cruising in the car.

The only thing that'll interfere with me listening to this is Enter the Grave.

:kickass:

I got Fobidden's "Forbidden Evil". I saw it in town yesterday and realized I didn't actually own this rather incredible slice of bay area crunch so I bought it - turns out its a limited edition reissue from this year haha!!

Great buy! Tell me more? Are there any bonus tracks or anything? I fucking LOVE Forbidden. Also do you have Twisted into Form? Over the last year I have listened to that album more than any other. Less direct than Forbidden Evil but ultimately more rewarding!

hahahahahaa that cd is fuckin hilarious, just the concept is......LOL

The lyrics are awesome :lol: The funniest bits are the little in-between bits. There's one called 'What it's like to be a singer at band practice' and it's spot on. Lots of guitars and drums just fucking about and Arnie trying to get them to play something and getting progressively angrier and angrier... that's exactly what it's like :lol: "YOU'RE WASTING MY TIIIIME!!"

The lyrics are awesome :lol: The funniest bits are the little in-between bits. There's one called 'What it's like to be a singer at band practice' and it's spot on. Lots of guitars and drums just fucking about and Arnie trying to get them to play something and getting progressively angrier and angrier... that's exactly what it's like :lol: "YOU'RE WASTING MY TIIIIME!!"

LEGENDARY ALBUM. 25 HOUR FITNESS, FOR ONE WHOLE EXTRA HOUR OF WORKING OUT!

Last purchases music wise were Austrian Death Machine and Bal-Sagoth's The Power Cosmic.

Most recent purchases?

Morbid Angel's "Domination" (not their best, but my personal favourite)

A nostril piercing

My Destruction tatt (which stings like fucking kidney stones, but looks pretty good)

And about £200 worth of Jack Daniels. Epic win.

Purchased a laptop that didnt work
Took it back and they gave me a much better one for the same price
No Arguments there