Recent Purchases

Pablokers - everythings wrong with it, get your money back and get a Dean VMNT1 or a Jackson KV2

Zehm - Gant = Gash + Cunt. Its a UkThrash thing, essentially if somethings gant then its absolute shit haha.

Dragonforce are absolutely gant. I wouldn't want an RR1 because I don't wanna sped absolutely fuckloads on a guitar haha. Shut yer face Zehm!! :lol:

I've got a JS30RR, and it's pretty crappy, especially for the amount i paid for it, but it's better than most entry level guitars by BC Rich or whoever else.
Definatley for intermediate/advanced players who don't have any money.

If i was gonna get another Rhoads, i'd get the RR3 instead of the RR1 also.
But i reckon i'm gonna try and find an old King V, maybe from the 80's.

Recent Buys....

DragonForce - Ultra Beatdown - Special Edition
Re-Animator DVD
Evil Dead 2 Disc SE DVD

metalhammer.jpg

lets see..

Cathedral - The Ethereal Mirror
Edge of Sanity - The Spectral Sorrows
Witchery - Don't Fear the Reaper

And Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time on vinyl. :)

ive got that recor and it's well brilliant. the lonliness of the long distance runner is the standout. best maiden guitar solo by far.

did some shoppin today.

Children of Bodom - Blooddrunk
Airborne - Running Wild
Rush - Moving pictures

also bought the first season of Metalocalypse, Dethklok 4 life! :)
Oh aqnd bought Evil Dead II for my sister, haha

I got Apollyon Sun - God Leaves (And Dies) EP today.

I went to get D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. yesterday and the guy hadn't even ordered it yet. I have to wait till next week now. Is there anything special about the digipack version? I don't know which to get.

The digipak isn't much special - it just has a lot of multimedia stuff on the disc, like wallpapers and such. No bonus tracks.

They didn't have any jewel case version in though and I got the last one in the damn city - its sod out everywhere in Sheffield haha!

I got Fobidden's "Forbidden Evil". I saw it in town yesterday and realized I didn't actually own this rather incredible slice of bay area crunch so I bought it - turns out its a limited edition reissue from this year haha!!

I bought me a leather jacket :D

Shite story really - doing The Devils Legion thing, and Blood Tsunami signed up this morning. My girlfriend was looking on their profile and said to me 'Notice how the only guy out of four not wearing a leather jacket looks like a fag?'

To which I ask what her point was, and all she says is 'Get a leather jacket, you'd look hot as fuck'. So thats exactly what I did hahahaha!! £99, fucking expensive, but worth it. I look sexier than Benni in a miniskirt - true story!!

you're a lucky man for living there. over here, Everyone, not just girls, is afraid of guys in leather. it has connotations of dirty and scetchy.