Recent Purchases

Just bought an At The Gates shirt and a Brutal Truth one from earache's amazon store, very nice indeed...

returned my RR5, wasn't happy with it. have ordered a new guitar which should be here in january though! :p

Spawn Collection Vol. 4

Namor : The First Mutant #4
New Mutants #19
Shadowland : Blood on the Streets #4
Uncanny X-Force #2
X-Men Legacy #242

Explain yourself

too light for me, every guitar i have had has been a heavy, chunky thing and the RR5 was just too light. also the pickups in it were really bad but i could have swapped them. just didn't feel right for me. Just ordered an ESP V-401DX though and it feels way nicer! played before i ordered it!

61656_l.jpg

i swear i drooled so much over this thing in the shop theyre gonna have to sell a rusted one!

Just lost massive amounts of respect for you there, you've swapped out a Jackson for an LTD? That's like swapping a copy of Ride the Lightning for St. Anger - yeah it may look the same on the outside, but the substance will give you cancer.

I think ESP are massively overpriced. Sure they are nice guitars but they cost waaaaaaay to much. Then again, I have never been to a guitar shop that had a well set up Jackson so I can't comment on those either.

But anyway. Devin Townsend tickets.

I CANT WAIT!!!

ESP/LTD guitars are basically shitty Jackson knockoffs. People will have a right old go at me foir that but it's true unfortunately = ESP can fuck my swinging bolocks. If someone offers you an ESP or LTD, throw it back in their face and tell them to fuck off.

Flights for me & la bf from Stockholm to Edinburgh, reservations for a table in the Ice Bar in Stockholm & train tickets from Stockholm to Västerås.

Next purcashes: 2 x Nicke Borg tickets, a Devin Townsend ticket & some beers in return for a new tattoo. I lahv my Kym <3

ESP/LTD guitars are basically shitty Jackson knockoffs. People will have a right old go at me foir that but it's true unfortunately = ESP can fuck my swinging bolocks. If someone offers you an ESP or LTD, throw it back in their face and tell them to fuck off.

I have an Axxion. Thankfully it was before Mustaine put those God AWFUL livewires in. Mine still has the JB/Jazz set. I have it because it was ridiculously cheap. Since he is now with that horrible "milk dimes' name for everything it's worth" company I probably could sell it for what I bought it for (£300 with flight case)

I'm pleased with it for the price I paid but I do agree they cost too much. I never would have paid the £800 they were brand new.

Still.....Ibanez, Schecter, Jackson, ESP/LTD......for me any one of those brands are preferable to a Dean. Just my view......

gonna have to disagree with ya there. esp's feel way more solid. maybe pre-fender jacksons i would have agreed with ya and i would have taken a KV2 over the esp any day. Unfortunately I cant afford a KV2 and the amount I would have had to pump on getting that RR5 to make it gig worthy, wasnt worth it. i feel i made the right choice.