Recently Bought Albums

I can't choose what is the best POS album among the first 4 ,I remember at the time OHBTCL come out they went on tour with Threshold and Eldricht ( prog metal italian band ) in a small venue,there was less than 100 crowd.I also
remember when Daniel Gildenlow enjoyed Flower kings for "Adam and eve" tour,
they went in Italy ,then Daniel was with Transatlantic last year, the big venue in Milan was sold out. i remember in 2003 the day after "Gods of metal " in milan
(POS played about half an hour) there was in a small club nearby MIlan a "meet
and greet) organized by the italian fan club,I went there and since last afternoon the band was very close with all fans for photos,autographs,eating,
then a cover band played and Daniel joined them in the last song.Finally,they
played a semi-acoustic set, I've got the dvd of that magic night. I 've just known they will come in winter in Milan with Opeth,but first I'd like to hear
something of "Road salt 2" because the first part really I don't like

Perfect Element is my favourite as well, but Concrete is sooo close behind! If I want something heavier and more intricate, I'll go with Concrete. If I want something more mellow, and one that will tug at my heart strings... PE!

I second Remedy Lane being your next purchase. I expect that you'll love it.

After that, you'll be ready for BE. Be may be hard to absorb... there's a lot of talking and "skit" segments, but it's such a great experience. (I'm an atheist, but I still find it to be amazing).

what do you think about the new Edguy ?With this "Age of joker" they have reached the status of perfect heavy rock band, I enjoyed muche and it's perfect
in car while you drive

I suggest you to listen a side project called Epysode,the album is "Obsessions",
a must if you like SX,Evergrey,Ayreon,melanchonic melodic metal with female parts.For POS there's a review in italian of "Road salt 2" and they don't write good about it.Let's see,but if it's like part one.........

I suggest you to listen a side project called Epysode,the album is "Obsessions",
a must if you like SX,Evergrey,Ayreon,melanchonic melodic metal with female parts.For POS there's a review in italian of "Road salt 2" and they don't write good about it.Let's see,but if it's like part one.........

Just looked this band up and it seems that Kristoffer Gildenlow plays bass on the album. Also, one of the singers is that Lieslotte Hegt chick that sings in that Dial band that Kristoffer also plays bass for.

Tool - 10,000 Days

I never thought I would like this band, but I hear shades of King Crimson and Fates Warning in here. Pretty good.

Gno - Cannibal Tango

The Aristocrats - s/t

Haken - Visions

Elddritch - Gaia's Legacy

Voyager - The Meaning Of I

Odin's Court - Human Life In Motion

Morglbl -Live And Loud For The Deaf (DVD-R)
Epysode - Obsessions
Xanadu - The Last Sunrise
Enneade - Tearsdrops in Morning Dew

Pain of Salvation- Road Salt Two
Skeletonwitch- Forever Abomination

Next week I'll be getting the new Iced Earth. I heard a couple of tracks already and am loving what I have heard. Stu Block does an excellent job on vocals and his ability to create great vocal melodies brings a great addition to the music. I seriously think its their best effort since Horror Show.

To be honest,after few spins I'm not really impressed by "Road salt 2" and I don't think I'm going to see them in MIlan if they'll play these songs among the same old as "Ashes","Used","Undertow" (i want "Fandango",Chain sling","PIlgrim","Waking every god"),it's not rock,is not metal,is not prog ,is not
70's,they still keep on evolving their sound since "Be"but I think that in this way they will get neither new fans nor success,so why not stopping or get back to
their roots ?