Recommend me some US TV series.....

just watching Dexter now (episode 7) and am really diggin it. just wanted to reiterate though, for comedy... Arrested Development was one of the best i've ever seen. def recommend that!

if you like period pieces, The Tudors is pretty cool too. as for True Blood, its good story-wise, but i'm fuckin sick of all this new pansy vamp shit. "oh, I'm a good vampire. I dont hurt people" what horseshit! this whole trend of nice friendly monsters is pissing me off. twilight, underworld, true blood... gimme a fuckin break!

my wife and i are big tv-series fans too

Arthur Spooner for president :) King of Queens I like the most!
king of queens is killer, so funny!!!
and currently we are watching "battlestar galactica", you should give that a try to, even if you are not so much into SCI-FI, my wife hates SCI-FI, but after the 2nd episode of Battlestar, she doesnt wanted to stop. haha, we finished the first seaon yesterday within the first week :)

Also "Friends" is really great, we got the complete collection and watched them one after one (we were busy for a few months :) )

after battlestar we gonna watch "sex and the city", the collection box just has arrived a few days ago, 99 Euro was quite a good price

cheers
exoslime

Worst week (if you liked the movie "meet the parents" you are gonna like this a lot)
Chuck
house
how i met your mother (neil patrick harris is GOD.)
the legend of the seeker (fantasy , magic, etc)
Dollhouse (great)
that 70´s show (really really really funny )
Robot chicken (really funny)
Terminator : the sarah connor chronicles (awesome)
Life on mars
John Doe (i really liked this one , very interesting)
Smallville
Greek
30 rock
Buffy the vampire slayer (i love joss whedon)
Little Britain Uk and USA (kind of tv show that you can totally hate or totally love)
Merlin (its from UK but its awesome)
Robin hood (same as above)
Rome (one of the best series ive ever seen)
dead like me
Stargate SG-1
lie to me
Firefly (its a shame they cancel it cuz i think it was a really AWESOME tv show...i love joss whedon stuff)
The big bang theory (i really LMAO with this show)
Friends
Bones
ER
Angel (did i mention that i love joss whedon?)

when i remember more i will post them

Eh, Scrubs is good, but so often it just gets too damn emo for me with the sappy music and emotional "well we all learned something today" moment at the end of so many episodes - don't get me wrong, I really enjoy powerful emotional stuff, but it just feels so forced (and did I mention the music? :ill: ); still, I won't deny, it's pretty freakin' funny, and I love the characters (except Dr. Cox :Smug: )

wow.... i cant believe sex in the city and desparate housewives got mentioned without absolute disdain or sarcasm attached to it. :puke: this is a metal board right?

wow.... i cant believe sex in the city and desparate housewives got mentioned with absolute disdain or sarcasm attached to it. :puke: this is a metal board right?

I watch Grey's Anatomy, FUCK METAL!!

.... ohhhhh wait, I shouldn't have said that :D

*puts on some random chains and various metal parts from bicycles and such, to look "alternative" and "cool", and then goes on about how metal totally is his life and that everything else sucks!*

dont get me wrong, i dont think you can be angry and dark all the time. i sure as hell am not. in fact, i'm more rock and roll then metal. and i enjoyed the thread where people discussed their other musical (pop) favorites. but sex in the city.. really? REALLY???

i've never seen Grey's Anatomy myself, but if south park says its lame... it must be so! ask Kanye, he gets it now ;)