RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dudes, what is Nevermore like, i have never really heard any of their songs and was wondering if they are worth getting into, and if so were should i start? cheers guys

Yeah but Nevermore will be here in November, so he's really asking whether it'll be worth getting into them enough to recognise a song or two at their show.

You like to touch other men's penises so I'll give no credence to your future statements, fat man.

Also shutup brynern Nevermore is fucking gay and you know it.

Just because Reign In Blood is worse than everything else they've done between the beginning and Seasons in the Abyss doesn't mean I don't like it. It's still awesome. And of course Angel Of Death and Raining Blood are easily among their best work.

It's not better than anything before it, and it's not better than South Of Heaven, but I'll give you Seasons.

Décadent said:
Yeah but Nevermore will be here in November, so he's really asking whether it'll be worth getting into them enough to recognise a song or two at their show.

o_O

either way, yes. but i dont listen to anything beyond DHIADW, because it is their best by a considerable way. the rest dont go beyond anything other than "good".

btw, only people who drink beer reserve the right to call bands "gay". :kickass:

Décadent said:

why yes, yes indeed that is why i was asking

byrne said:
Don't listen to dodens. hes an angry person.

Dead Heart in a Dead World - must have.

btw: did you like blind guardian's imaginations from the otherside?

Ok, you seem to recommen goodness most of the time, ill grab Dead Heart ina couple of weeks

I didnt get imaginations yet, when i went to the record store they didnt have it in ,but i did get Follow the Blind which is another one that i think you said was pretty good, and that it is :kickass:
Also got their live 2CD which has a reasonable selecetion of old and new stuff, so yeh Imaginations is on my list of things to grab

Man Vahalla is such a good fucking song aye :kickass:

byrne said:
i havent actually heard follow the blind. i said battalions of fear would be recommended by most people, but i personally enjoy imaginations. looks like you just lucked out. haha.

ah well, i like follow the blind, getting alot of rotation in the old cd player

Status
Not open for further replies.