RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamWorker said:
Can anyone recommend me some good DM/BM from France? I just know Anorexia Nervosa.

Oh, I dunno. Try these.

Belenos
Hirilorn
Blut Aus Nord
Deathspell Omega
Nehema (insert ümläüt)
Kristallnacht
Griffar
S.V.E.S.T
Mortifera
Alcest
Glorior Belli

Carcassian said:

maybe. i never felt that brave murder day was as awesome as most people thought and i haven't heard shades of god but if if theres one thing im sure of its that all post-1996 katatonia> any paradise lost. you're probably rolling your eyes at this right now.:lol:

Danallica said:
Hey dudes, what is Nevermore like, i have never really heard any of their songs and was wondering if they are worth getting into, and if so were should i start? cheers guys

nevermores fuckin awesome on every level even though not everyone digs warrels vocal stylings at first but give him a chance and you'll see how amazing and original he is. dodens was right about getting sanctuary's refuge denied album though; its awesome but not really like nevermore.
any album would be fine to get but go with this godless endeavor, dead heart in a dead world, or the one before it which is pissing me off cause i should know the name.

fat bastard said:
maybe. i never felt that brave murder day was as awesome as most people thought and i haven't heard shades of god but if if theres one thing im sure of its that all post-1996 katatonia> any paradise lost. you're probably rolling your eyes at this right now.:lol:
:rolleyes:

:kickass:

These bands are great and I'm so looking forward to checking out this tour. Ya'll should consider doing the same ;)

THREAT SIGNAL will be opening for the SOILWORK, MNEMIC and Darkest Hour tour in October! Everyone check out Nuclear Blasts website for more deatils. Also, Under Reprisal will be released in North America August 22nd!! \m/ -Breawn

Status
Not open for further replies.