RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after yesterdays total fucking thrash binge I think it is time for me to dive into some death metal, not any techy stuff as I know enough about that for now ... but some good old school stuff that is semi-obscure or generally not that well known.

So please recommend me some old school style death metal, either in the Florida or Swedish style, or something totally different but still undeniably old school sounding.

Cemetary -godless beauty, Tiamat -clouds, Paradise Lost- gothic.

Fucking awsome... regardless that it's 'gothic'.

I need some music more music like this.

I can't believe believe johan said this about clouds.

"during the recording of this album the band members just didn't get along. I was into terrorizer and the other guys were into fucking poison. That drove me to start expirimenting with drugs instead, then I forgot about terrorizer and got into pink floyd and decided to split with the other members. I consider Clouds our worst album.

I guess I know why tiamat sold out too!

Erik already asked me the samething so ask him.

(I will not edit this one)!!!

What one

Spacker

1. Like Gaylord and Divvy, one of the most offensive words a 7 year old schoolboy knows. Derived from Spastic, the now politically incorrect term for a person with cerebral palsy.

2. An idiot, loser, retard, or moron. Most often associated with younger siblings, dog owners, and 99.9% of all bloggers.

3. Spastic

4. A nice way of saying "you fucking retard!!"

(can be shortened to spack)

5. A Disabled person.
Spastic,spaz,flid,mongaloid

6. Person possessing all the common attributes of practioner or spacking.

7. A hacker who is also a spammer.

Spammer + Hacker = Spacker

Status
Not open for further replies.