RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are better off buying stuff online than going to any stores in australia. the exception possibly being goatowarex - depending on whether dani fixes my cd order or refunds my money in the next week.

*edit* noting that goatowarex is an online shop anyway ..

byrne said:
you are better off buying stuff online than going to any stores in australia. the exception possibly being goatowarex - depending on whether dani fixes my cd order or refunds my money in the next week.

Not likely, but you never know. Heckle him and you'll get your wish.

I Have just discover that Apollo Papathanasio ( Majestic, Time Requiem, Fire wind and Vitalij Kuprij ) had join Evil Masquerade, and wow!! He really kick as on there new album, if you are in to powefull singing and fast guitars, you should go and check them out.
They have some sound bits on their website in the news section.
www.evilmasquerade.com
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

byrne said:

Yeah I know, especially in Perth you have to be really lucky to find anything decent, there are maybe three stores that have a good range. I've already made several $200 internet orders this year, so I'm trying to exercise some restraint by only buying one or two cds at a store.

I was in Melbourne last year and lucked out with finding R.I.P. and No More Colour in a JB Hi-Fi, so you never know. But do you know of any other physical stores in Melbourne?

Authentic Metalhead said:
Alright, more recommendations needed. I want to start listening to Dark Tranquility, but I have no idea where to start.
"The Gallery".

Décadent said:
Not likely, but you never know. Heckle him and you'll get your wish.

eh? you mean hes not likely to replace my order? the guy gave me a meads of asphodel cd and the drudkh - autumn aurora cover when i ordered drudkh. pisses me off because he is ignoring my emails as well.

I need some GRIND recommendation, if you guys know some bands in the vein of:

Circle of dead children
Phobia
Cretin
Unholy Grave
Exit-13
Terrorizer

Thanks to anyone who drop some bands names!

LivingCadaver said:

Circle of dead children
Phobia
Cretin
Unholy Grave
Exit-13
Terrorizer

Squash Bowels
Bathtub Shitter
Discordance Axis
Mindflair
Captain Cleanoff
Assück

LivingCadaver said:

Circle of dead children
Phobia
Cretin
Unholy Grave
Exit-13
Terrorizer

Repulsion
Despise You
Disrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.