RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
My recomendations for today.

Naglfar -pariah.
Lord Belial -kiss the goat,enter the moonlight gate. (ETMLG has one of my favorite album covers)
lord_belial-enter_the_moonlight_gate.jpg

Eternal Death and their first demo are easily their best stuff by a wide margin, but I enjoy most of their material.

i need to some good thrash that is underground. I only listion to death and black metal so i want to try some thrash out. I no sodom and all the well known bands i would like to know some underground bands.

Necuratul said:
Eternal Death and their first demo are easily their best stuff by a wide margin, but I enjoy most of their material.
Indeed, when I bought "Eternal Death", I was blown away upon first listen. That is some of the best melodic death metal I have ever heard.

^Thanks. I just got Spirit by Eluveitie and it fucking kicks ass, is there any really good folk metal similar to that, or something like Agalloch or Tales From The Thousnad Lakes folk-ish oriented. Everybody talks about Fintroll but I can't seem to get into them.

I'm back on a black metal kick, need some stuff similar to Xasthur and Burzum. not necessarily one man stuff, but real atmospheric, slow stuff.

something that Red Stream might carry.

also maybe something similar to De Mysteriis-era Mayhem.

newBLACKways said:
i need to some good thrash that is underground. I only listion to death and black metal so i want to try some thrash out. I no sodom and all the well known bands i would like to know some underground bands.
Alastor
Anacrusis
Artillery
Atheist
Bestial Mockery
Buried God
Celtic Frost
The Crown
Crucified Mortals
DRI
Dark Angel
Darkness (Ger)