RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohiogrinder said:
Autumnia is the only one I haven't heard or heard of. what are they like?
Very good funeral doom with deep vocals similar to Morgion... They have two full lengths, I have their latest "In Loneliness of Two Souls" I could rapidshare it (upload)...

metal_wrath said:
Very good funeral doom with deep vocals similar to Morgion... They have two full lengths, I have their latest "In Loneliness of Two Souls" I could rapidshare it (upload)...

thank you. commence uploading...

Legend, Cloven Hoof, Tysondog, Angel Witch, Aragorn, Weapon, Tygers Of Pan Tang, Trespass, Bashful Alley, Bitches Sin, Blind Fury/Blitzkrieg/Satan/Pariah (all kind of related), Buffalo, Chateaux, Dark Star, Desolation Angels, Hell, Diamond Motherfucking Head, Elixir, Deep Switch, Ethel The Frog, Gaskin, Hellanbach, Holocaust, Jaguar, Mythra, Persian Risk, Quartz, Raven, Pagan Altar, Ritual, Samson, Tokyo Blade, Sweet Savage, Spartan Warrior, Saxon, Savage

Necuratul said:
Legend, Cloven Hoof, Tysondog, Angel Witch, Aragorn, Weapon, Tygers Of Pan Tang, Trespass, Bashful Alley, Bitches Sin, Blind Fury/Blitzkrieg/Satan/Pariah (all kind of related), Buffalo, Chateaux, Dark Star, Desolation Angels, Hell, Diamond Motherfucking Head, Elixir, Deep Switch, Ethel The Frog, Gaskin, Hellanbach, Holocaust, Jaguar, Mythra, Persian Risk, Quartz, Raven, Pagan Altar, Ritual, Samson, Tokyo Blade, Sweet Savage, Spartan Warrior, Saxon, Savage
Hey! where were you when i asked for this? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.