RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumpole said:
I asked this a while back but didn't get any answers. Anybody know of any decent record stores in Melbourne aside from Metal Mayhem?

I can't answer your question, but as a grindcore fan, doesn't Melbourne have a huge grind scene?

well the problem is ive managed to download 2 d666 songs and absolutely love them! but i need more songs by them but ive searched up and down and cant manage to get anything else by them, found a torrent but no is sharing! its driving me friggin nuts! im pretty sure to order it from the local cd store but it would be like $30

zim18 said:
well the problem is ive managed to download 2 d666 songs and absolutely love them! but i need more songs by them but ive searched up and down and cant manage to get anything else by them, found a torrent but no is sharing! its driving me friggin nuts! im pretty sure to order it from the local cd store but it would be like $30
Order it online, then. If you don't have a credit card, checks, money orders, or even cash in mail usually works.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I would've endorsed DC++ like this time a few months ago, but recently I've been nearly ALL SLSK.

I go between programs, but due to the fact that I can't download anything on slsk without it crashing ... I don't use it anymore.

Soo since this is a recommendation thread:

Recommend the weirdest metal you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.