RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
howler said:
I'm in mood for some brutallity, recomend me some BRUTAL death? like Putrid Pile,Disgorge,Dying Fetus...

Guttural Secrete - Reek Of Pubescent Despoilment
Emeth - Insidious
Disconformity - Depravation Of Stigma
Beheaded - Recounts Of Disembodiment
Dripping - Disintegration Of Thought Patterns During A Synthetic Mind Traveling Bliss
Ancient Necropsy - Deformed King's Mummification
Cenotaph - Pseudo Verminal Cadaverium
Severe Torture - Feasting On Blood
Wormed - Planisphaerium

howler said:
I'm in mood for some brutallity, recomend me some BRUTAL death? like Putrid Pile,Disgorge,Dying Fetus...

Devourment - Butcher the Weak or 1.3.8
Septycal Gorge - Growing Seeds of Decay
Destroying Divinity - Hell Unleashed
Digested Flesh - The Answer to Infection
Infected Malignity - The Malignity Born From Despair
Vomit Remnants - Supreme Vehemence

I'd like to make one more recommendation, but I'll be more specific this time..

Okay, I'd like to find some new bands and I've had really bad luck looking. So, I like Hard music, some really good guitars, maybe a few solo's thrown in. Some nice break downs. Also, I REALLY don't like not being able to understand the vocals. I like the screaming and all of that stuff...but when it really does seem as if they are burping or something into the mic. that's where I draw the line. Thank you for the help, in advance. :headbang:

It is hard as hell to find a band with solos, breakdowns, and clean vocals.

Im not sure if you would like power metal.....

I just say you start on the normal metalheads path, with melodic death. Closest thing. Try In Flames, At the Gates, etc. Mabey some black metal, since it sounds like you are reffereing to death metal vocals you dont like. Black metal is more tasteful. Dimmu to start.

edit-deven, take note of these names people are giving you. Including the rec cookiecutter made, that is a good band.

Well get some dimmu albums (I suggest Death Cult to start, it is not as harsh as black metal). And take note of the Melodic Death bands I gave you. Youll probably like them.

HINT: megaupload

That is way too much, i think. You must aquire a taste before you can start listening to bands like that, or else you wont get anything out of it and it will sound like a bunch of crap. Or at least that is how it was for me. Plus, personally knowing him, I think he would like melidic death and less orthodox, "extreme metal" like late dimmu and mabey late emperor.

It will come with time.

AstrumInfinito said:
That is way too much, i think. You must aquire a taste before you can start listening to bands like that, or else you wont get anything out of it and it will sound like a bunch of crap. Or at least that is how it was for me. Plus, personally knowing him, I think he would like melidic death and less orthodox, "extreme metal" like late dimmu and mabey late emperor.

It will come with time.

I agree. Scar Symmetry would be a good starting point, as well as Dimmu (death cult) and Behemoth.

Status
Not open for further replies.