RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say noobs, simply people who are disposed to like stuff akin to Metallica's new output. You'll also notice that they like lots of hard rock and what not

they just dont know good music then..their new(er) stuff sucks..they went downhill after ..And Justice For All. sorry to break it to yah.

I need some crossover thrash, stuff like Aura Noir or Deathchain, Slaughterlord (better production though please), and Massacra; can any of you fine lads (and ladies) help me?

Sauron (US)
Audiopain
Inferno
Possessed (assuming you don't know them since you didn't mention them)
Destruktor
Sabbat (UK)
Old
Zarathustra
Suicidal Winds
Alastor (Prt)
Hellish Crossfire
Witchburner
Desaster
Poison (Ger)
Imperator
Messiah (Che)
Megiddo
Bulldozer

Plus the legions of South American bands (Vulcano, Sarcofago, Expulser, Holocausto, Chakal, Mutilator, Executor, etc.

they just dont know good music then..their new(er) stuff sucks..they went downhill after ..And Justice For All. sorry to break it to yah.
hmm, mate I can hardly stand their classic stuff now,(excepting Ride the Lightning),let alone their new material,so... I just wanted to point out that it's not right to makes such sweeping generalizations about people and their tastes. The people you are referring to may even share many of your musical preferences. It still won't make them likng St.Anger seem out of place.

Hey guys i know this probably gets asked every few pages but I really need some good brutal death bands. Bands like gutteral secrete, liturgy, wormed, vomit remnants, beheaded. I can't seem to find any more good bands.

Hey guys i know this probably gets asked every few pages but I really need some good brutal death bands. Bands like gutteral secrete, liturgy, wormed, vomit remnants, beheaded. I can't seem to find any more good bands.
Despite what you may think this rarely gets asked and I am always glad to help. Here are some of my favorites.

Brodequin - Methods of Execution: This is Liturgy with a different vocalist, so you'll probably like it. Very brutal.

Devourment - Anything: THE slam death band. One of my favorites.

Infected Malignity - The Malignity Born From Despair: Countrymen of Vomit Remnants, very groovy and brutal.

Destroying Divinity - Hell Unleashed: Very brutal with a dark atmosphere. Reminds of Suffocation and Deeds of Flesh.

Cenotaph - Pseudo Verminal Cadaverium: Insane and interesting. Definitely check this band out.

Hope this helped

Edit: :p at Zephyrus

Despite what you may think this rarely gets asked and I am always glad to help. Here are some of my favorites.

Brodequin - Methods of Execution: This is Liturgy with a different vocalist, so you'll probably like it. Very brutal.

Devourment - Anything: THE slam death band. One of my favorites.

Infected Malignity - The Malignity Born From Despair: Countrymen of Vomit Remnants, very groovy and brutal.

Destroying Divinity - Hell Unleashed: Very brutal with a dark atmosphere. Reminds of Suffocation and Deeds of Flesh.

Cenotaph - Pseudo Verminal Cadaverium: Insane and interesting. Definitely check this band out.

Hope this helped

Edit: :p at Zephyrus

K thanks man I already heard of devourment but will definitely be checking out the other bands mentioned. :)

I need some crossover thrash, stuff like Aura Noir or Deathchain, Slaughterlord (better production though please), and Massacra; can any of you fine lads (and ladies) help me?

also, just how good is Hangöver?

You're on the right path. I'll offer a list because I personally love this kind of stuff, though it may repeat some aforementioned bands.

Adorior
Alastor (Portugal)
Ammit
Ares Kingdom
Bestial Mockery
Buried God
Bywar
Cancer
Chakal
Crucified Mortals
Death Beast
Deathrider