RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason I am saying this is because I'm listening to possessed right now and the music is great, but the production is awful beyond awful

so tell me excellent thrash bands with somewhat decent 80s production (like metallica's first 4 albums) or that remastered their albums later on

edit: just tell me excellent thrash albums with good production

I don't even pay attention to production...I don't even know what has good production and what doesn't. But you might as well pick up the Sabbat (UK) reissues coming out next month.

I need some really depressive doom metal cause I just got my heart broken. something in the vein of Worship.

funeral doom?

Mournful Congregation
Shape Of Despair
Lake Of Depression
Skepticism

also Antimatter-Planetary Confinement not really metal but the most depressing album I ever heard

I'm searching for more bands that sounds like MI and Dying Fetus...
I love that sound.
I know Braindrill has the same sound but they haven't a CD in the stores yet...

Any ideas?

Thanx

funeral doom?

Mournful Congregation
Shape Of Despair
Lake Of Depression
Skepticism

also Antimatter-Planetary Confinement not really metal but the most depressing album I ever heard

thanks for the recommendations, and who is that chick in your sig? she is so fucking hot.

the reason I am saying this is because I'm listening to possessed right now and the music is great, but the production is awful beyond awful

so tell me excellent thrash bands with somewhat decent 80s production (like metallica's first 4 albums) or that remastered their albums later on

edit: just tell me excellent thrash albums with good production
bestial devastation?

Status
Not open for further replies.