Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrash/power which you may enjoy:
Heathen - Breaking the Silence
Laaz Rockit - Know Your Enemy
Holy Terror - Mind Wars
Mysto Dysto - The Rules Have Been Disturbed
Fates Warning - The Sceptre Within

Can someone tell me which Enslaved albums are absolutely essential? I only want their best work, so if they have any average/uninteresting/bad albums, please exclude them. Or if they are a perfect band with each and every album being stellar, say so.

No kidding? But they have a fairly big discography, I thought they were one of the elite BM bands...but then, I am only starting to get into Black Metal, so I don't know much.

Can someone tell me which Enslaved albums are absolutely essential? I only want their best work, so if they have any average/uninteresting/bad albums, please exclude them. Or if they are a perfect band with each and every album being stellar, say so.

Everyone only talks about Vikingligr Veldi, but Isa, Below The Lights and Ruun are excellent also.

I don't give a shit about what others consider "essential," just buy the Vikingligr Veldi/Hordanes Land 2CD and Frost to start.

Hell Within - Asylum of a Human Predator

Awesome band, saw them rip it up in my town lol (Who comes to new port richey?!) lol anyways they simply own.

Not sure which genre they would fit in best, the lyrics are definately death metal, but it has soft vocals in the chorus ala metalcore, but they aren't really like any metalcore bands. The vocals are def death-ish also.

Anyone want to take a listen to them tell me what genre they best fit in :) Wiki says Metalcore, but lyrics and vocals don't really go with -core, and they don't really sound like any other -core band.

Shadows of Vanity, Hell Within's second album on Lifeforce records, will be released in May, 2007. << FUCK YES

Status
Not open for further replies.