RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malignance said:
Destruction Ritual is mandatory Krieg. Raw and inhuman. Though, I'd suggest their split with Morte Incandescente as it's more in the vein of The Black House.
Thanks man, I purposly posted so you could reply, heh. Thanks for the recommendation on Kampfar. I just put it on, and I burned it to listen at work, you are a good man my friend :headbang:

EDIT: Any name dropping you do Malignance, I will eat up.....=)

I like the following black metal bands and would like to know more bands like them:

Infernal War

mostly I like these bands cause of the drumming, so if you know other bands with solid drumming that are not too boring feel free to drop them in.

I have Necrophobic - The Nocturnal Silence in my avatars folder, but I don't remember having that as album of the day, so today is the day.

LivingCadaver said:
I like the following black metal bands and would like to know more bands like them:

Infernal War

mostly I like these bands cause of the drumming, so if you know other bands with solid drumming that are not too boring feel free to drop them in.

GIVE ME SOME BANDS!!!!!!!!!

Xeroth said:
I think anyone reading this should check out Graveworm unless you already listen to them obviously. They are compared to Cradle of Filth, but I think they are more melodic and a bit slower than Cradle, and the screaming/roaring vocalist Stefan Fiori has the abilities that Danni Filth has, but can't get to the same ridiculous height of screaming. Much more melodic, with keyboards that may not seem obvious at first, but are used very well, with excellent drumming and some very heavy riffs too. Definatly worth a look and a listen.
(www.graveworm.de)
You're preaching to the wrong crowd.

LivingCadaver said:

Infernal War

Tsjuder

Status
Not open for further replies.