Resurrected Power Metal Thread

Bloodbound...isn't that the band Urban Breed joined after he sadly left Tad Morose?
I remember listening to some of their stuff and it being really mediocre.

Bloodbound...isn't that the band Urban Breed joined after he sadly left Tad Morose?
I remember listening to some of their stuff and it being really mediocre.

Yes it is. I think their first album,Nosferatu,(with Urban Breed) is amazing, Their second album, book of the dead,(without UB) is mediocre. UB re-joined the band in 2007 and will sing on their third album coming out this month.

Iced Earth's stuff with Ripper is crap, and their newest album is not very good.

Their old stuff is fucking great.

If your an Iced Earth fan... You goto like The Crucible of Man. I find it to be a good album. I could listen to it again and again. Come on now. I'll agree that EVERYTHING with ripper was crap since he can't replace barlow in that band. Pyramaze is going through the same phase. Except they need Lance King back if they want a better reputation.

If your an Iced Earth fan... You goto like The Crucible of Man. I find it to be a good album. I could listen to it again and again. Come on now. I'll agree that EVERYTHING with ripper was crap since he can't replace barlow in that band. Pyramaze is going through the same phase. Except they need Lance King back if they want a better reputation.

If you're in a band all you need to have a good reputation is make a good album.... having a good reputation does not provide the good album material for you.

If your an Iced Earth fan... You goto like The Crucible of Man.

If you're an Iced Earth fan you would realize that TCoM is not even close to the quality of their previous releases, thus making it rubbish.

EDIT: Come What May is, however, an awesome song.

Ripper is actually a really good vocalist. And that Pyramaze album with Barlow isn't very good (neither is Crucible of Man).

I like early Iced Earth, but I think Barlow is an overrated vocalist.

The Crucible of Man is terrible compared to anything pre-ripper era.

Even compared to The Gettysburg trilogy, which I think is pretty good.

Also, Immortal is a cool album.

Edguy are awesome.
Maybe this should be in the controversial opinions thread, but...fun, catchy power metal. Win.