Resurrected Power Metal Thread

@Ein: I understood what he meant; saying power metal is basically dead is retarded no matter how you spell it.

I just discovered that Sentinel Steel carries old Limb Music stuff and I have a fucking raging boner; they have for $8 what I've considered importing from Germany for $14 + shipping. God I need to spend a lot of money.

And saying Stratovarius is the best in modern power metal is asinine. There are far better bands around now.

I've only heard a few clips of Polaris, but it didn't sound like anything special, if not downright bad.

@Ein: I understood what he meant; saying power metal is basically dead is retarded no matter how you spell it.

I just discovered that Sentinel Steel carries old Limb Music stuff and I have a fucking raging boner; they have for $8 what I've considered importing from Germany for $14 + shipping. God I need to spend a lot of money.

The problem with SS is he recently moved to Mass. so you have to pay Devil Patrick his sales tax *cry*

I have the first Wuthering Heights album and it was honestly so bad I stopped listening halfway through. Do they get better?

The problem with SS is he recently moved to Mass. so you have to pay Devil Patrick his sales tax *cry*

I live here; I'm used to paying that.

You should have gotten Something Wicked or Alive in Athens, as they are respectively decent and excellent, rather than NotS, which is crap.

I have the first Wuthering Heights album and it was honestly so bad I stopped listening halfway through. Do they get better?
their first one is by far their worst. their last album 'The Shadow Cabinet' is a masterpiece. just listen to this:

Last edited by a moderator: