Resurrected Power Metal Thread

I seriously hate you guys for not forcing Blind Guardian on me. All these years I've given them no thought, but they kick so much ass....I'm listening to Imaginations From The Other Side right now, and it's so un-fucking-believable.

I'm running to the shop later today to grab some different Iced Earth. Anything else spectacular I'm not being told about to grab? They have a pretty big selection of pm, so I'll probably be able to find whatever you rec.

Iced Earth - 7/10
Night of the Storm rider - 9/10
Burnt Offerings - 8/10
The Dark Saga - 10/10
Something Wicked This Way Comes - 8/10
Horror Show - 9.5/10
The Glorious Burden - 6/10
Framing Armageddon - 8.5/10
The Crucible of Man - 7/10

They're all good one way or another...Some are worse then others everyone has there opinions.

I didn't like Shadow Cabinet as much as Far From the Madding Crowd.

And yeah, Blind Guardian are the shit!

I seriously hate you guys for not forcing Blind Guardian on me. All these years I've given them no thought, but they kick so much ass....I'm listening to Imaginations From The Other Side right now, and it's so un-fucking-believable.

If you enjoy Imaginations, definitely look into Somewhere Far Beyond and Nightfall in Middle-Earth, if you haven't already.

Iced Earth - 7/10
Night of the Storm rider - 9/10
Burnt Offerings - 8/10
The Dark Saga - 10/10
Something Wicked This Way Comes - 8/10
Horror Show - 9.5/10
The Glorious Burden - 6/10
Framing Armageddon - 8.5/10
The Crucible of Man - 7/10

Dude Crucible is such a fuck load better than Framing, I actually think Framing is there worst.

Crucible of Man is one of IE's best albums. So fucking underrated. Barlow has never sounded better.

Not power metal but SYMPHONY X, one of the best bands ever. With albums like Paradise Lost, V, The Odyssey and all.

Michael Romeo is an Awesome Riff machine/Soloist
Jason Rullo = One of the best drummers

Not power metal but SYMPHONY X, one of the best bands ever. With albums like Paradise Lost, V, The Odyssey and all.

Michael Romeo is an Awesome Riff machine/Soloist
Jason Rullo = One of the best drummers

Amazing band. Divine Wings of Tragedy and V are my favorites. Don't care for the Odyssey at all, besides the title track, which is awesome.

168.JPG

Loving this.