Resurrected Power Metal Thread

dont get me wrong, hibria is good. my point was that old lizzy borden was better, and you cant deny hibria kinda was influenced by them

That's their best record, yeah. Their other two are great also, but I'd say that the order goes like this:

The Spirit of Ukko
The New Dark Age
Reformation

Each album is great in its own way. And despite the fact that I rated Reformation last, it has some of my favorite songs on it. Really there's no way to rate them. Fucking consistent, solid band.

ok, i'll be checking all that out

they seem kinda oogah booguh grunt grunt "i am power metal neandrathal"

on first listen but i guess maybe they will grow on me. it's not metal

yeah i agree. ive been hitting the bottle.

anyways i like korpiklanni

i rarely drink but i get really opinionated when i do. i can't beliee i havent been banned yet

Just curious...

Did anyone like that Human Fortress tune? Or is everyone ignoring the question so they don't have to talk about how bad it is?
Sounds pretty good, but completely lacks the medieval feel of the first, which is what made me love it. This is solid but generic power metal. I'll be getting this album probably, but this isn't particularly blowing me away. Hopefully the album will grow on me like the debut did.

You're not so much opinionated as you are a bipolar little twat. If you don't like something, come out and say it. Don't say it's cool and then say it's not.
He flip-flopped on Avantasia too; "I don't like this" followed by "Dude, I'm not gonna bother listening on youtube because I'm already buying the album" with no real intermediate step.

Sounds pretty good, but completely lacks the medieval feel of the first, which is what made me love it. This is solid but generic power metal. I'll be getting this album probably, but this isn't particularly blowing me away. Hopefully the album will grow on me like the debut did.

If you like the medieval sound you should definitely buy Defenders of the Crown before you get the new album.

Planning on it. What the fuck is with killer power metal vocalists leaving their bands for a much crappier band? Urban Breed did the same thing.