Resurrected Power Metal Thread

stale genre though. we need someone to shake things up. Daniel should just return to LH. not like he's doing anything good. and what the hell is Wojtek doing?

Damn it Daniel should return to Lost Horizon!!

i've been missing some new kiss ass vocals for somtime, besides the classic metal vocalists like bruce dickinson, etc.. In the search... i found 3. one is daniel who sadly left, khan from kamelot who fuckin left also and the guy from masterplan who just recently returned. Damn they should come back for their own good

How is the new Hammerfall?

I just began listening to "Infected", and um and from the get go hammerfall is doing somthing different from thier usual romps. Like the cover art, they're trying thier hand ala helloween "The Dark Ride" phase. First listen is an awkward one... but i'll still reserve my judgement after a few more spins.

I'd definitely second Sabaton, and I'd throw out:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U4bDH8rchc&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
So I've recently found an awesome Power Metal band and the intro to this reminds me of something from Zelda

Last edited by a moderator:
holy shit, Krig likes a recommendation. I must be fucking dreaming.

If you want solid power metal without high pitched vocals...and some of you should blush for not recommending this immediately...check out...early fucking FIREWIND. Yep! Amazing power metal to be found on the first 3 or four albums. I personally think that Forged by Fire is their best becaue Chitty has an awesomely unique voice, but it's up for debate. Either way, the band's early material is amazing. Don't bother with anything after FBF.