Review the last movie you saw thread

Speaking of books, I demand that everyone read Tokyo by Mo Hayder. I was emotionally drained after reading it. Just... dude. Excellent book, but I could never read it again - much like I could never watch Once Were Warriors again, because it took so much out of me the first time.

I started reading Tokyo last night.
I was tired so only planned on reading the Prologue but ending up reading the first couple of chapters. Is pretty interesting so far. The old professor guy has just agreed to talk to Grey so now she has to go look for a job to keep her in Tokyo.....

Seems pretty good so far... I just want to know what the atrocities are now though

Best movie I have seen in the last month or so was THE TOWN.
Directed by Ben Affleck based in Boston about a gang of Bank Robbers who kidnap a girl working in the bank.
Affleck's character ends up forming a relationship with this girl who doesnt know he is one of the dudes who kidnapped her (they were wearing masks).

I loved both of the Ben Affleck directed films that I have seen (The Town and Gone Baby, Gone).

Went to see Paul last night.... I'm a huge Pegg / Frost fan but I was very hesitant about this. Mainly for three reasons;

- it's an American produciton
- Seth Rogan as Paul
- Paul was VERY, VERY similar to Roger from American Dad

I'm happy to say though that the film was excellent. After a few minutes you begin to forget it's Rogan doing the voice. He was still very Roger like, but this wasn't a bad thing overall